lights

Ozarkmtbr

Guest
Hey group,

I've been away suffering through another humid Arkansas summer. To beat the heat I have been riding
late and now my cygo light has crapped out. I am looking at replacing it with Vistalite Code25 w/
night sticks or a Cygolite Nite Explorer NiCad. Any of you have experience with either of these? The
reviews I have found have not been too helpful besides the Cygo seems to have a long charge time.
One review said the Cygo battery was too heavy and another said it was light.

TIA

OzarkMtbr

"OzarkMtbr" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Hey group,
>
> I've been away suffering through another humid Arkansas summer. To beat
the
> heat I have been riding late and now my cygo light has crapped out. I am looking at replacing it
> with Vistalite Code25 w/ night sticks or a
Cygolite
> Nite Explorer NiCad. Any of you have experience with either of these?
The
> reviews I have found have not been too helpful besides the Cygo seems to have a long charge time.
> One review said the Cygo battery was too heavy
and
> another said it was light.

We each use a set of Vistalite Code 15 barmounted lights to supplement our Niterider helmet mounted
lights. We really like the Vistalites, they are very light in weight (they use the weight weenie
nitestick batteries) and they give incredibly bright light. The only difference between the Code
15's and the Code 25's is the 25's use 2 10 watt lamps (15's use a 5 watt and a 10 watt) and the
25's use 2 nitestick batteries (the 15's use only one nitestick battery).

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =-----