lights

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Ozarkmtbr, Aug 29, 2003.

  1. Ozarkmtbr

    Ozarkmtbr Guest

    Hey group,

    I've been away suffering through another humid Arkansas summer. To beat the heat I have been riding
    late and now my cygo light has crapped out. I am looking at replacing it with Vistalite Code25 w/
    night sticks or a Cygolite Nite Explorer NiCad. Any of you have experience with either of these? The
    reviews I have found have not been too helpful besides the Cygo seems to have a long charge time.
    One review said the Cygo battery was too heavy and another said it was light.

    TIA

    OzarkMtbr

    Tags:

  2. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "OzarkMtbr" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hey group,
    >
    > I've been away suffering through another humid Arkansas summer. To beat
    the
    > heat I have been riding late and now my cygo light has crapped out. I am looking at replacing it
    > with Vistalite Code25 w/ night sticks or a
    Cygolite
    > Nite Explorer NiCad. Any of you have experience with either of these?
    The
    > reviews I have found have not been too helpful besides the Cygo seems to have a long charge time.
    > One review said the Cygo battery was too heavy
    and
    > another said it was light.

    We each use a set of Vistalite Code 15 barmounted lights to supplement our Niterider helmet mounted
    lights. We really like the Vistalites, they are very light in weight (they use the weight weenie
    nitestick batteries) and they give incredibly bright light. The only difference between the Code
    15's and the Code 25's is the 25's use 2 10 watt lamps (15's use a 5 watt and a 10 watt) and the
    25's use 2 nitestick batteries (the 15's use only one nitestick battery).

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

    Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =-----