Lights

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Just Zis Guy, Oct 23, 2003.

  1. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    These bloody people, if they want to be treated as proper users of the road they should comply with
    the Road Vehicles Lighting Regulations.

    Last night going home about 20 minutes after lighting-up time I counted:
    - three with no lights at all
    - five with defective lights
    - too many to count using lights which were too bright, causing dazzling
    - three using illegal additional lights[1]

    Oh, and two cyclists without lights, both on a shared-use pavement.

    [1] fog lights in conditions other than seriously reduced visibility

    --
    Guy
    ===

    http://www.chapmancentral.com

    Tags:

  2. Pk

    Pk Guest

    Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
    > These bloody people, if they want to be treated as proper users of the road they should comply
    > with the Road Vehicles Lighting Regulations.
    >
    > Last night going home about 20 minutes after lighting-up time I counted:
    > - three with no lights at all
    > - five with defective lights
    > - too many to count using lights which were too bright, causing dazzling
    > - three using illegal additional lights[1]

    Don't worry i'm sure the speed camera spotted them. ;-)

    pk