Lights

Just Zis Guy

Guest
These bloody people, if they want to be treated as proper users of the road they should comply with
the Road Vehicles Lighting Regulations.

Last night going home about 20 minutes after lighting-up time I counted:
- three with no lights at all
- five with defective lights
- too many to count using lights which were too bright, causing dazzling
- three using illegal additional lights[1]

Oh, and two cyclists without lights, both on a shared-use pavement.

[1] fog lights in conditions other than seriously reduced visibility

--
Guy
===

http://www.chapmancentral.com

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
> These bloody people, if they want to be treated as proper users of the road they should comply
> with the Road Vehicles Lighting Regulations.
>
> Last night going home about 20 minutes after lighting-up time I counted:
> - three with no lights at all
> - five with defective lights
> - too many to count using lights which were too bright, causing dazzling
> - three using illegal additional lights[1]

Don't worry i'm sure the speed camera spotted them. ;-)

pk