lightweight carbon, superlow and superfast"

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Glenn Druery

Below are two e-mails I received from Kamil regarding the new model Lowracer from VELOKRAFT.

Hi Glenn Are you still in the market for something lightweight carbon, superlow and superfast? The
reason I am asking that is because I am currently putting together a new lowracer model with the
intention of offering a no compromise bike for speed. Please, let me know if that is something you
might be interested in.

Greetings Kamil Manecki VELOKRAFT

Hello Glenn, The plans should be ripe in a week or two; then I can send you a picture for you to
check out the design.

The features the bike will have:

lightweight and very rigid CF frame 700C and 406 wheels splitterplate around the front wheel (a bit
like on the Cobra) the smallest possible frontal area seat integrated with the frame (like on M5
Carbon) for stiffness and light weight in the position optimal for racing. That means there will be
no seat angle adjustment as a standard,but I have an idea how to get round this problem in case you
would like to use the bike also on everyday basis and find the seat too laid-back for that. The bike
will have either monoblade or offset front fork with discbrake mount. Seatheight LOWER than 10"
large idler for minimal powerloss (like on the RazzFazz) great looks

I live in Krakow, southern Poland. If you come from Australia to Paris, from there it's really
spitting distance:)

I will keep you informed about my progress.

My measured and well-reasoned response is as follows:

Yeeeeee haaaaaaaw!

B

"Glenn Druery" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
> Below are two e-mails I received from Kamil regarding the new model
Lowracer
> from VELOKRAFT.
>
>
>
>
> Hi Glenn Are you still in the market for something lightweight carbon, superlow and superfast? The
> reason I am asking that is because I am currently putting together a new lowracer model with the
> intention of offering a no
compromise
> bike for speed. Please, let me know if that is something you might be interested in.
>
> Greetings Kamil Manecki VELOKRAFT
>
>
> Hello Glenn, The plans should be ripe in a week or two; then I can send you a picture
for
> you to check out the design.
>
> The features the bike will have:
>
> lightweight and very rigid CF frame 700C and 406 wheels splitterplate around the front wheel (a
> bit like on the Cobra) the smallest possible frontal area seat integrated with the frame (like on
> M5 Carbon) for stiffness and light weight in the position optimal for racing. That means there
> will be no
seat
> angle adjustment as a standard,but I have an idea how to get round this problem in case you would
> like to use the bike also on everyday basis and find the seat too laid-back for that. The bike
> will have either monoblade or offset front fork with discbrake mount. Seatheight LOWER than 10"
> large idler for minimal powerloss (like on the RazzFazz) great looks
>
> I live in Krakow, southern Poland. If you come from Australia to Paris, from there it's really
> spitting distance:)
>
> I will keep you informed about my progress.
>
>
>

Status
Not open for further replies.