Like.. "peace" man...

cfsmtb said:
I've been know to occasionally wear funny attire on the bike, but this puts me off my food.

I can't believe that a cycling-clothing store would so blatently advertise Zipp's new 4-spoke aero wheel. :D

Ritch

"aeek" <[email protected]
> hippy Wrote:
> > hehehe.. I'll have to get the whole set! Could be handy in a race! :-D

> gloves, socks and helmet too ?

Skinsuit.. jocks.. glasses.. get the frame airbrushed to match..

hippy

"Marty Wallace" <[email protected]> wrote

> "hippy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > http://thehippy.net/nucleus/index.php?itemid=165

> Shouldn't they have tassles on the sleeve?
> And do they come with purple flared shorts and platform cycling shoes?

After the lawsuits.. they had to remove all flares, tassles,
bell-bottoms, saris and jewelry from the range.

The platforms are still in testing - the fish, so far, haven't
lasted more than a week..

hippy ;-)
"disco stu likes.. disco music"

hippy said:
"aeek" <[email protected]
> hippy Wrote:
> > hehehe.. I'll have to get the whole set! Could be handy in a race! :-D

> gloves, socks and helmet too ?

Skinsuit.. jocks.. glasses.. get the frame airbrushed to match.

hippy

so.. hippy no longer (despite the peace love and harmony suit ).. .. the forum has its very own (c)hippy.... as in disco stu mario (c)hippylini....

check out primal wear's stuff - here is my xmas present to myself :p

http://www.primalwear.com/2005-SITE/WOMENS-JERSEYS/SHOCK-WAVE-POP-UP_01.gif

warrwych said:
check out primal wear's stuff - here is my xmas present to myself :p
http://www.primalwear.com/2005-SITE/WOMENS-JERSEYS/SHOCK-WAVE-POP-UP_01.gif

http://www.primalwear.com/2005-SITE/ROCK-BAND-JERSEYS/FOR-THOSE-POP-UP_01.gif

its yellow, my "responsible" colour for road riding.
its accadacca, could it save me from hoons ?

> "aeek" <[email protected]
>> hippy Wrote:
>> > hehehe.. I'll have to get the whole set! Could be handy in a race! :-D

>> gloves, socks and helmet too ?

> Skinsuit.. jocks.. glasses.. get the frame airbrushed to match..

Hey man, I've already got the matching glow-in-the-dark "Peace" socks.....

"Gemma Kernich" <[email protected]
> "hippy" <[email protected]> wrote in message

:-D

> >> gloves, socks and helmet too ?

> > Skinsuit.. jocks.. glasses.. get the frame airbrushed to match..

> Hey man, I've already got the matching glow-in-the-dark "Peace" socks.....

You didn't! I saw those on ebay a while ago and had to think long
and hard before leaving the money in my electronic wallet.. ;-)

hippy

"Gemma Kernich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "hippy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

:-D

> >> gloves, socks and helmet too ?

> > Skinsuit.. jocks.. glasses.. get the frame airbrushed to match..

> Hey man, I've already got the matching glow-in-the-dark "Peace" socks.....

They're not the "glow-in-the-dark" ones left over from the Maralinga
clean-up are they?

Marty