like ... woah ... dude.

Small Black Dog

Guest
allright you bastards, hows it goin? Been hugely busy since I last read the group. Got myself a
spangly new Specialized Big Hit DH with Marzocchi Monster triples :))) expect pics soon ...

Got into uni doing Computer Science. Still working at Edinburgh Bicycles which is *Fantastic*
</sarcasm>

just out of interest, anyone planning a 2k4 trip to morzine/les gets area around august? may see you
there if thats the case.

later

Small Black Dog

> allright you bastards, hows it goin?

All you missed was a democratic council to decide the reason Rimmer is the way he is. Surprise, it
is NOT because he has experimented with every mind-altering drug known to man... but actually from
repeated head trauma.

wb.

-John Morgan

"Small Black Dog" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> allright you bastards, hows it goin? Been hugely busy since I last read the group. Got myself a
> spangly new Specialized Big Hit DH with Marzocchi Monster triples :))) expect pics soon ...

Nice ride. That's a pretty big fork, better do some upper body workouts. (Or get a heavier
bong. ;^) )

Mike

"John Morgan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:q30ob.84780$vj2.83831@fed1read06...
> > allright you bastards, hows it goin?
>
> All you missed was a democratic council to decide the reason Rimmer is the way he is.

Uhhhmm, because I AM ME! Duh!

> Surprise, it is NOT because he has experimented with every mind-altering drug known to man... but
> actually from repeated head trauma.

More lack lack of repeated head trauma.

Shaun aRe - Y'all are just jealous.

> allright you bastards, hows it goin? Been hugely busy since I last read the group. Got myself a
> spangly new Specialized Big Hit DH with Marzocchi Monster triples :))) expect pics soon ...

I've got a friend with the same setup, ran into him on his way back to the shop with his ride. He'd
ordered the bike in October, received it in Feb. Returned in Oct. The frame had developed a crack in
the headtube. His story is that he was talking to someone else with the same bike. The other guy was
*****ing that his frame had cracked, and he said: "My bike's had no problems so far!" Then he
spotted the crack.

nk

notaknob wrote:

>>allright you bastards, hows it goin? Been hugely busy since I last read the group. Got myself a
>>spangly new Specialized Big Hit DH with Marzocchi Monster triples :))) expect pics soon ...
>>

> I've got a friend with the same setup, ran into him on his way back to the shop with his ride.
> He'd ordered the bike in October, received it in Feb. Returned in Oct. The frame had developed a
> crack in the headtube. His story is that he was talking to someone else with the same bike. The
> other guy was *****ing that his frame had cracked, and he said: "My bike's had no problems so
> far!" Then he spotted the crack.
>
> nk

not really a surprise I mean, the forks do weigh 14lbs. It's only a temporary thing anyway. Im
awaiting a pair of Marzocchi 888Rs which weigh about half the monsters. should be a sweet rig then.

cheers for the heads up.

Small Black Dog