like ... woah ... dude.

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Small Black Dog, Oct 29, 2003.

  1. allright you bastards, hows it goin? Been hugely busy since I last read the group. Got myself a
    spangly new Specialized Big Hit DH with Marzocchi Monster triples :))) expect pics soon ...

    Got into uni doing Computer Science. Still working at Edinburgh Bicycles which is *Fantastic*
    </sarcasm>

    just out of interest, anyone planning a 2k4 trip to morzine/les gets area around august? may see you
    there if thats the case.

    later

    Small Black Dog

    Tags:

  2. John Morgan

    John Morgan Guest

    > allright you bastards, hows it goin?

    All you missed was a democratic council to decide the reason Rimmer is the way he is. Surprise, it
    is NOT because he has experimented with every mind-altering drug known to man... but actually from
    repeated head trauma.

    wb.

    -John Morgan

  3. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "Small Black Dog" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > allright you bastards, hows it goin? Been hugely busy since I last read the group. Got myself a
    > spangly new Specialized Big Hit DH with Marzocchi Monster triples :))) expect pics soon ...

    Nice ride. That's a pretty big fork, better do some upper body workouts. (Or get a heavier
    bong. ;^) )

    Mike

  4. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    "John Morgan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > allright you bastards, hows it goin?
    >
    > All you missed was a democratic council to decide the reason Rimmer is the way he is.

    Uhhhmm, because I AM ME! Duh!

    > Surprise, it is NOT because he has experimented with every mind-altering drug known to man... but
    > actually from repeated head trauma.

    More lack lack of repeated head trauma.

    Shaun aRe - Y'all are just jealous.

  5. Notaknob

    Notaknob Guest

    > allright you bastards, hows it goin? Been hugely busy since I last read the group. Got myself a
    > spangly new Specialized Big Hit DH with Marzocchi Monster triples :))) expect pics soon ...

    I've got a friend with the same setup, ran into him on his way back to the shop with his ride. He'd
    ordered the bike in October, received it in Feb. Returned in Oct. The frame had developed a crack in
    the headtube. His story is that he was talking to someone else with the same bike. The other guy was
    bitching that his frame had cracked, and he said: "My bike's had no problems so far!" Then he
    spotted the crack.

    nk

  6. notaknob wrote:

    >>allright you bastards, hows it goin? Been hugely busy since I last read the group. Got myself a
    >>spangly new Specialized Big Hit DH with Marzocchi Monster triples :))) expect pics soon ...
    >>

    > I've got a friend with the same setup, ran into him on his way back to the shop with his ride.
    > He'd ordered the bike in October, received it in Feb. Returned in Oct. The frame had developed a
    > crack in the headtube. His story is that he was talking to someone else with the same bike. The
    > other guy was bitching that his frame had cracked, and he said: "My bike's had no problems so
    > far!" Then he spotted the crack.
    >
    > nk

    not really a surprise I mean, the forks do weigh 14lbs. It's only a temporary thing anyway. Im
    awaiting a pair of Marzocchi 888Rs which weigh about half the monsters. should be a sweet rig then.

    cheers for the heads up.

    Small Black Dog