Limerickman & 10,000 posts

jhuskey

Oct 6, 2003
The 10,000 post mark recently reached by your own Limerickman has fueled controversy as to how he achieved this goal.
Normally a post rate of 5. or below is considered normal.
His level however is 9.62 which some consider enough evidence to proceed with an investigation of IT doping.
Lim has reportedly had contact with a certain Mountain Pro an individual that has been linked to IT doping or "broadband speeding".
Last contacted Limerickman commented that he has always had an abnormally high posting rate and that his intense training accounted for this aboration.
"When the rest are sleeping I am training and poting my ass off." "I have never used processor enhancing substances".
I am sure that rumors and question will loom for some time to come.
Lets all hope that this scandal does not disrupt the integrity of the forum and we can maintain a clean hard drive. :D

...finally, somebody with the guts to turn a flashlight on the dark corners of post enhancing devices which will be the ruin of chat boards as we know it. long have i pulled my hair out while my dial up has kept me from winning an item on ebay. how i've gnashed my teeth as somebody with dual core processors posted a pithy comment just ahead of me!

fight on, jhuskey. i'll bring my own torch and pitchfork!

jhuskey said:
The 10,000 post mark recently reached by your own Limerickman has fueled controversy as to how he achieved this goal.
Normally a post rate of 5. or below is considered normal.
His level however is 9.62 which some consider enough evidence to proceed with an investigation of IT doping.
Lim has reportedly had contact with a certain Mountain Pro an individual that has been linked to IT doping or "broadband speeding".
Last contacted Limerickman commented that he has always had an abnormally high posting rate and that his intense training accounted for this aboration.
"When the rest are sleeping I am training and poting my ass off." "I have never used processor enhancing substances".
I am sure that rumors and question will loom for some time to come.
Lets all hope that this scandal does not disrupt the integrity of the forum and we can maintain a clean hard drive. :D
Maybe he just doesn't have a life.

Lim being a mod, half of his post total must have been to warn the idyuts around here to clean up their acts. I wouldn't want the job.

Wurm said:
Lim being a mod, half of his post total must have been to warn the idyuts around here to clean up their acts. I wouldn't want the job.
Well if you had enough integrity to do what you said you'd do and leave the forum then he could get a break.

I meant this post as humor as a spoof on doping. If I were a mod I would ban everyone and start over but I can be an ass.

jhuskey said:
errr...until i take legal advice, i have no comment to make on these current allegations.

MountainPro said:
errr...until i take legal advice, i have no comment to make on these current allegations.

Typical response and I bet you won't submit to a disk scan either.

Why hasn't Lim come out and made a statement against these heinous allegations? He's gone UNDERGROUND!

...has anybody found a link to the xerox of the photograph of the fax that was sent from l'man to mt.pr. concerning the results posted by a sbabe on cisl? i understand that this is going tear the roof off this den of iniquity...

jhuskey said:
Typical response and I bet you won't submit to a disk scan either.
the disk has been accidently erased...sorry...must have pushed a wrong button...and the fax of the xerox scan has been accidently shredded....same wrong button. I need to take my finger to the doctor, cant help pushing the wrong buttons..

same happened when my phone bill arrived and the whife quizzed about **** phone lines....it worked with her and it'll work here...

TrekDedicated said:
Great post jhusk!

Thanks, but I must report that my computer was hacked last night and evidence taken involving this investigation........ along with some great **** photos.
If anyone has any information I would like the photos back please!

i know, since i have "potted my ass off" as per this colloquial vernacular, yet still cannot approach this feat, suspicion and vigilance are warranted.

Floyd cannot fully explain things related to speed advantage away either.

jhuskey said:
The 10,000 post mark recently reached by your own Limerickman

"When the rest are sleeping I am training and poting my ass off." .
:D

Hypnospin said:
Floyd cannot fully explain things related to speed advantage away either.
Ooooh yes he can. Just drink/douse 70 bottles of water, that's all. :rolleyes: ;)

Here's Lim's secret. He's been known to hang around St. James Gate frequently.

lw