DiabloScott

May 15, 2003
Since he refuses to modify it for christmas, I propose we each take a shot and post our results here.

Eden

Feb 28, 2005
DiabloScott said:
Since he refuses to modify it for christmas, I propose we each take a shot and post our results here.
oh man too tempting

lwedge

Mar 3, 2004
DiabloScott said:
Lim could name it, Pablo coughing....

MountainPro

Aug 11, 2004
there is nothing i like better than wasting a few hours when i should be working..

lemme explain the pic. Bob is wearing a reindeer hat, notice the antlers. The hat is embroidered with a Christmas pudding. And he is enjoying a nice 'extra cold' Guinness.

lwedge...nice pic.

limerickman

Jan 5, 2004
MountainPro said:
there is nothing i like better than wasting a few hours when i should be working..

lemme explain the pic. Bob is wearing a reindeer hat, notice the antlers. The hat is embroidered with a Christmas pudding. And he is enjoying a nice 'extra cold' Guinness.

lwedge...nice pic.

I like that image of Bob and the pint of Guinness, MP.

He'd be coughing to much to finish a pint though !

jhuskey

Oct 6, 2003
limerickman said:
Poor old Bob Fleming : he's getting a terrible time of it!

I had a sad childhood a bad first marriage,it's not my fault.....Ok , I just have a mean streak in me.

Cannibal2

Oct 12, 2005
Moderator Role :

In your latest incarnation, after only 100-odd posts, you have managed to get your post moderated.

This is your final warning.

Limerickman.

lwedge

Mar 3, 2004
limerickman said:
I like that image of Bob and the pint of Guinness, MP.

He'd be coughing to much to finish a pint though !
Here's Bob after a little nip of the Tullamore Dew.... What cough?:D

Cannibal2

Oct 12, 2005
Cannibal2 said:
Moderator Role :

In your latest incarnation, after only 100-odd posts, you have managed to get your post moderated.

This is your final warning.

Limerickman.
Now that's a surprise.:rolleyes: Funny, I've seen much worse posted here but yet no moderation...

You are pathetic.

jhuskey

Oct 6, 2003
One more try at your perfect avatar. The right color and carefully understated and not pretentious.