DiabloScott

May 15, 2003
Since he refuses to modify it for christmas, I propose we each take a shot and post our results here.

DiabloScott said:
Since he refuses to modify it for christmas, I propose we each take a shot and post our results here.
oh man too tempting

DiabloScott said:
Lim could name it, Pablo coughing....

there is nothing i like better than wasting a few hours when i should be working..

lemme explain the pic. Bob is wearing a reindeer hat, notice the antlers. The hat is embroidered with a Christmas pudding. And he is enjoying a nice 'extra cold' Guinness.

lwedge...nice pic.

MountainPro said:
there is nothing i like better than wasting a few hours when i should be working..

lemme explain the pic. Bob is wearing a reindeer hat, notice the antlers. The hat is embroidered with a Christmas pudding. And he is enjoying a nice 'extra cold' Guinness.

lwedge...nice pic.

I like that image of Bob and the pint of Guinness, MP.

He'd be coughing to much to finish a pint though !

limerickman said:
Poor old Bob Fleming : he's getting a terrible time of it!

I had a sad childhood a bad first marriage,it's not my fault.....Ok , I just have a mean streak in me.

Moderator Role :

In your latest incarnation, after only 100-odd posts, you have managed to get your post moderated.

This is your final warning.

Limerickman.

limerickman said:
I like that image of Bob and the pint of Guinness, MP.

He'd be coughing to much to finish a pint though !
Here's Bob after a little nip of the Tullamore Dew.... What cough?:D

Cannibal2 said:
Moderator Role :

In your latest incarnation, after only 100-odd posts, you have managed to get your post moderated.

This is your final warning.

Limerickman.
Now that's a surprise.:rolleyes: Funny, I've seen much worse posted here but yet no moderation...

You are pathetic.

One more try at your perfect avatar. The right color and carefully understated and not pretentious.