Limu Products

leigh.stubbs

Feb 17, 2015
Mississippi
My Name is Leigh Stubbs and I am a promoter for the product Limu Scientists have discovered Limu's amazing benefits can be attributed to its complex carbohydrates, called polysacchrides, as well as its glyconutrients, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Fucoidan--the most exciting of them all--has been cited in more that 650 research studies around the world. (Limu Moui is a brown seaweed that has been consumed by Tongans for over three thousand years. It has a reputation for fighting disease and promoting good health, and it has recently been the focus of scientific study for its cancer-fighting abilities. In fact, this nutrient-packed sea plant offers many health benefits, including cholesterol and blood sugar control, antioxidant fortification, and immune-boosting capabilities.)Limu can help the body cope with stress by keeping it supplied with restorative compounds and minerals. Also Limu is a nutritional boost which allows the mind to be reassured that the body is receiving optimal nutrition. Fucoidan stimulates tissue replacement in organs and the skin. This is especially important for surgery recovery. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or if you would be interested in purchasing this amazing product my email is [email protected] or you can go to my website leighstubbs.iamlimu.com.

Thanks,
Leigh