Links to LA interviews (wanted)

Raptor

Guest
I'm a bike racing fan, so I know there's more than LANCE to bike racing.
But an era has ended, and I am also a huge fan of LANCE.

If you're aware of a transcribed (or on-line video) interview of Mr.
Armstrong, please reply with the link here.

Conservative dictionary:
Judicial Activist: n. A judge who tends to rule against your wishes.

Try Google:
lance armstrong interview
- and choose between 321.000 hits.

Thomas Lund

news:[email protected]...

Thomas Lund wrote:
> Try Google:
> lance armstrong interview
> - and choose between 321.000 hits.

Not particularly effective in finding (very) recent interviews, which is
what I meant but didn't say.