Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Linux Penny Farthing In Fremantle Today

Started by M Bison · · Last activity · 4 posts · 601 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
26 February 2006
Last activity
27 February 2006
Original author
M Bison
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
601
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I rode past a penny farthing today in Fremantle today, complete with
    trailer with a rather fat looking stuffed penguin it. The penguin had a
    Linux t-shirt on it.

    Was it anyone here?

    Was the strangest thing I have ever seen, but none the less hilarious!

  2. M Bison said:

    I rode past a penny farthing today in Fremantle today, complete with
    trailer with a rather fat looking stuffed penguin it. The penguin had a
    Linux t-shirt on it.

    Was it anyone here?

    Was the strangest thing I have ever seen, but none the less hilarious!


    That would be Nicky Armstrong and she and her penny farthing are the
    61st fastest hillclimber in WA in 2006.
    http://www.atta.asn.au/
    results
    wa hillclimb results 05 feb 2006

  3. quote='Gumby'M Bison said:

    I rode past a penny farthing today in Fremantle today, complete with
    trailer with a rather fat looking stuffed penguin it. The penguin had a
    Linux t-shirt on it.

    Was it anyone here?

    Was the strangest thing I have ever seen, but none the less hilarious!


    That would be Nicky Armstrong and she and her penny farthing are the
    61st fastest hillclimber in WA in 2006.
    atta.asn.auatta.asn.au
    results
    wa hillclimb results 05 feb 2006[/QUOTE]
    Wasn't Nicky also women's world penny farthing champion?

    SteveA

  4. On 2006-02-26, M Bison (aka Bruce)
    was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea:

    Quoted message said:

    I rode past a penny farthing today in Fremantle today, complete with
    trailer with a rather fat looking stuffed penguin it. The penguin had a
    Linux t-shirt on it.

    Was it anyone here?

    Dunno, but on a slightly related note, Perth LUG member Leon Brooks
    was hospitalised Saturday night after a car accident (no more details
    than that) -- he's in intensive care with severe head injuries.

    --
    TimC
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics
    are totally worthless.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.