Liquid Splenda - really ZERO points/calories/carbs

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Diane, Feb 6, 2004.

  1. Diane

    Diane Guest

    Please allow me to post here and let you know, that as a constant Weightwatcher/low carb
    lifestyler, I have always been concerned about the Maltodextrin fillers in all the retail available
    sweetener products.

    I have done exhaustive research, to be able to obtain and use pure Splenda based liquid to do my
    personal sweetening, and now am making this available to anyone who may be intrested.

    I dont post here often, tho I have on occasion, but still maintain a weight loss lifestyle, based on
    my own program of a combined Weight Watchers, Atkins, and South Beach. I have lost 143 pounds to
    date. I tell you this, so I am not just considered another annoying spammer.

    I am a regular poster on the weightwatcher.com message boards and have made my findings known to
    them and felt it only fair to let you know here.

    I think you will find this product really great and hope you allow me this brief time here to let
    you know about it.

    http://sweetzfree.com

    Thank you for your time! And have a great OP DAY!

    Diane

    Tags:

  2. Ray Miller

    Ray Miller Guest

    > I have lost 143 pounds to date. I tell you this, so I am not just considered another annoying
    > spammer.

    Wrong, you ARE just another spammer. Did it really cost £143 to post this spam?
    --
    rmnsuk overall - 273/203/182

  3. Sidetraked

    Sidetraked Guest

    On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 17:37:54 -0500, "Diane" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >you this, so I am not just considered another annoying spammer.

    R 2

  4. Diane

    Diane Guest

    Sorry you feel that way. I am not just an annoying spammer, I really have lost 143 pounds and just
    wanted to make available a good product that is useful in this battle to lose weight.

    If you feel my post not useful I am sorry, and will not post again

    "ray miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > > I have lost 143 pounds to date. I tell you this, so I am not just
    considered another annoying spammer.

    > Wrong, you ARE just another spammer. Did it really cost £143 to post this spam?
    > --
    > rmnsuk overall - 273/203/182

  5. Amberle3

    Amberle3 Guest

    ASDW regulars, please forgive me for responding to the spammer but...

    Hmm, let's see now - the domain name for the website that you're promoting that sells this crap is
    registered to... let's see...

    YOU!

    That means that you've posted an unsolicited advertisement to a non-commercial newsgroup, which is
    most likely against your ISP's TOS (Bell South I believe, isn't it?). BTW unsolicted commercial
    email/postings = SPAM.

    If you want to hawk your wares, look for a newsgroup labeled as "marketplace" or "ads". Otherwise
    you have no business selling stuff in a non-commercial group. Keep doing it and your ISP will get
    enough complaints ([email protected]) that they'll terminate your account. Oh, and just to remind
    you, Freeservers (where your website is hosted) has a ZERO TOLERANCE policy for SPAM ("Content that
    has been promoted through the sending of unsolicited email") and states that spammers are "subject
    to prosecution to the fullest extent of the law". Those are quotes from Freeservers.com's TOS.
    ([email protected])

    I see your website just went live (registered Jan 22). Nice fake phone number you've listed for the
    website registration - I'm guessing the PO box of 1234 is fake too. What's the matter, don't want
    your customers knowing where to reach you or who you really are?

    Now you'd know that ads aren't well received here if you'd ever read this newsgroup. Wait, you said
    you've posted here before. A quick Google search shows your first posting to this newsgroup (ever)
    was to promote your website and product, although you have posted to other newsgroups over the last
    2 years. And you say this isn't SPAM. Oh please.

    Amberle (doesn't usually respond to spammers)

    --
    Amberle3
    249/216/215-minigoal/150?

    - Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge:
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp.htm
    - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm

  6. Charlie

    Charlie Guest

    I like what the others said. SPAM get out..

    I think all the regulars here should send a report to your ISP and report you.

    But wait with all the fake Phone numbers and fake addresses you may not even exist.

    You probably gained 143 pounds by using that crap.... What store is it in? Wait it probably does
    not exist there. Does the Splenda company know you refer to this product as Liquid Splenda? Well
    they do now

    GET OUT OF THIS NEWSGROUP

    Charlie