Liquid Vitamins?

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Nrmlgirl, Mar 11, 2004.

  1. Nrmlgirl

    Nrmlgirl Guest

    I can't take pills very easily. Does anyone know of any good
    liquid vitamin products out there? I managed to get here,
    but I'm not overly Internet savvy and get frustrated doing
    searches. Thanks.

    Tags:

  2. Cninatlanta

    Cninatlanta Guest

    I distribute great liquid vitamins & liquid minerals, among
    other health supplements, for New Vision International.
    Email me at [email protected] and I'll call you or email
    you to tell you more about them. I do a "month free" promo
    (just $12 for shipping/handling) so you can try for a whole
    month first. I also have a GREAT product for helping to
    suppress menopausal and PMS symptoms. Hope this helps.

  3. Cninatlanta

    Cninatlanta Guest

    I distribute great liquid vitamins & liquid minerals, among
    other health supplements, for New Vision International.
    Email me at [email protected] and I'll call you or email
    you to tell you more about them. I do a "month free" promo
    (just $12 for shipping/handling) so you can try for a whole
    month first. I also have a GREAT product for helping to
    suppress menopausal and PMS symptoms. Hope this helps.

  4. Cninatlanta

    Cninatlanta Guest

    I distribute great liquid vitamins & liquid minerals, among
    other health supplements, for New Vision International.
    Email me at [email protected] and I'll call you or email
    you to tell you more about them. I do a "month free" promo
    (just $12 for shipping/handling) so you can try for a whole
    month first. I also have a GREAT product for helping to
    suppress menopausal and PMS symptoms. Hope this helps.

  5. Dear Nrmlgirl,

    The best product I have found is a probiotic which contains
    over 10 nutrients (Vitamins an dMinerals broken down by
    probiotic bacteria) This a a complete replacement for all
    synthetic vitamin and mineral compounds.. It is 100%
    Certified Organic.. Check out the ingredient list..

    You can purchase it online at http://www.oneorganics.com

    Regards

    Adrian

    In-Liven Probiotic Super Food

    In-Liven is the result of over 20 years research &
    development. The bacteria are produced from fruits and
    vegetables and not fast-tracked from faecal matter.
    Contains significant enzymes, vital amino acids and a broad
    spectrum of essential nutrients. Contains 26 carefully
    selected living whole foods from 100% certified organic
    sources that are rich in phyto-nutrients. Helps re-colonise
    the intestinal flora and helps restore proper intestinal
    balance. Helps eliminate 'unfriendly' bacteria and
    counteracts medical & food chain antibiotic damage while
    supporting the body to enhance immune function. Optimises
    nutrient absorption and assimilation while also helping
    guard against 'nutrient starvation'.

    Why? To re-colonise the gastrointestinal tract with the
    full spectrum of Lactobacillus (friendly) bacteria. When?
    1 teaspoon, 1 to 3 times daily How? Blend with water or
    juice to make a delicious smoothie or sprinkle on your
    favourite food. Ingredients All Certified Organic:
    Spirulina, Rolled Oats, Brown Rice, Wheat Grain, Pearl
    Barley, Linseed, Kidney Beans, Mung Beans, Adzuki Beans,
    Red Lentils, Chick Peas, Wheat Grass, Barley Grass,
    Alfalfa Grass, Beetroot, Sweet Potato, String Beans,
    Zucchini, Cabbage, Silverbeet, Spinach, Chinese Cabbage,
    Asparagus, Broccoli, Malt Liquid, Molasses. All
    ingredients are certified organic and have not been
    genetically modified. All ingredients are predigested with
    organic Lactobacillus; acidophillus, delbrueckii, caseii,
    bulgaricus, causasicus, fermenti, plantarum, brevis,
    helveticus, leichmanni, lactis, bifidus, sporogenes.

    Size : 150 g/5.3 oz Weight : 200

    Nrmlgirl <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    m24.aol.com...
    > I can't take pills very easily. Does anyone know of any
    > good liquid
    vitamin
    > products out there? I managed to get here, but I'm not
    > overly Internet
    savvy
    > and get frustrated doing searches. Thanks.

  6. Dear Nrmlgirl,