list of current ironman races

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Heidi, Aug 21, 2003.

  1. Heidi

    Heidi Guest

    Hi all,

    at one time or another I found a website which listed all of the official Ironman events world-wide.
    I can no longer find this site. Does anyone have a link for a site which lists all Ironmans?

    Thanks! Heidi

    Tags:

  2. Wim Colgate

    Wim Colgate Guest

    www.ironmanlive.com -- for the official Ironman (i.e. WTC races). If you're asking for 2.4m swim,
    112m bike, 26.2m run races ... there may be a list somewhere.

    Wim

    "Heidi" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hi all,
    >
    > at one time or another I found a website which listed all of the official Ironman events
    > world-wide. I can no longer find this site. Does anyone have a link for a site which lists all
    > Ironmans?
    >
    > Thanks! Heidi

  3. Marty Carson

    Marty Carson Guest

    www.xtri.com has a complete worldwide list of all half ironman and longer races.

    P.S. Its great to see some of the "old timers" posting again. I've been away for quite a while.
    Haven't raced any this year due to some serious health issues.