list of past american national champions?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Jay Hill, Jun 4, 2003.

  1. Jay Hill

    Jay Hill Guest

    I've not been able to find a list of past American cycling national champions (including masters).
    Does anybody know of one?

    Tags:

  2. Bob Schwartz

    Bob Schwartz Guest

    Jay Hill <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I've not been able to find a list of past American cycling national champions (including masters).
    > Does anybody know of one?

    I've got a lot of stuff at: http://www.angelfire.com/realm/cvccbikers/trivia.html

    including all US national champions from 1972-1981. I have a note there that at some point I'll have
    a more complete list using old rulebooks but that is never going to happen.

    Bob Schwartz [email protected]

    Angelfire is popup hell, this page is best viewed using a browser that can deal with that.