List of ?useful? links

In article <[email protected]>,
214Fells <[email protected]> writes
>Any newcomers to walking, etc may find the following web-sites
>useful.....
>
>(Mainly) Lake District
>
>http://www.stridingedge.net
>http://www.madaboutmountains.com
>http://www.davidhalllakedistrictwalks.co.uk
>http://www.leaney.org
>http://www.wainwright.org.uk
>
>Weather
>
>http://www.mwis.org.uk
>http://www.metcheck.com
>http://www.lake-district.gov.uk/weatherline/home/index.php

The Met Office also do a Snowdonia forecast paid for by the Welsh
Assembly

http://www.met-office.gov.uk/loutdoor/mountainsafety/snowdonia.html

>Misc
>
>http://luphen.org.uk
>http://v-g.me.uk
>http://lee-perry.co.uk
>http://www.peewiglet.com
>http://www.hill-bagging.co.uk
>http://www.sub3000.com
>
>Apologies if I've missed your site out.....
>
>Happy Christmas to all....

and a crisp, snowy start to the new year :)

--

Dominic Sexton

I'll just add mine as well - not sure how 'useful' it is, but some
people might find it interesting:

http://www.wheresthepath.com

Trip reports from Hill Bagging (County tops & Marilyn's) and Long
distance paths including the SWCP and London Loop

Happy Christmas!

James.

Thanks for including my site:
http://www.hill-bagging.co.uk

Some of you may be interested in a new feature I've added... you can
now register with the site and log your own progress against various
mountain lists (England and Wales only, at the moment), then review
your achievements on the map pages.

Cheers, Simon

WheresThePath.com wrote:
> I'll just add mine as well - not sure how 'useful' it is, but some
> people might find it interesting:
>
> http://www.wheresthepath.com
>
> Trip reports from Hill Bagging (County tops & Marilyn's) and Long
> distance paths including the SWCP and London Loop
>
> Happy Christmas!
>
> James.

Apologies to you James...I do find your site very useful. Just forgot
to add it....

David.