List your height (inches) and frame size (cm)

height: 6', inseam: 32", frame: 58cm

i think i could probably stand a 56 though. i sometimes get the feeling 58 is a bit too big.

6', 32" inseam, 56cm frame-sometimes wonder if too small. 18" mountain bike.

Scott'sTrek1000 said:
Me: 5'7 1/2"
50cm

I think mine (frame that is) is too small
6 feet, 33 inch inseam and 22.5 inch frame.
183 cm, 84cm inseam and 57cm frame for those metric people out there. :)

height 5-81/2
inseam 29.75
frame LOOK 50cm (c-c)
stem 110mm

Fits like a glove :) Last bike, a 51cm LeMond, was too big.

My advice: start with the fitting system on wrenchscience.com. If that doesn't do it find a pro fitter.

Thanks for the replys. It's looking like mine may not be too small for me afterall. You guys are a bunch of help.

5' 3.5" Inseam 27.25", 162 lbs

51cm Cervelo Soloist Team 90 mm stem
Giant TCR Aero Small 108 mm stem

Scott'sTrek1000 said:
Thanks for the replys. It's looking like mine may not be too small for me afterall. You guys are a bunch of help.
Mine's 58cm, and I'm 6'2".

Have you been to a shop, Scott? Been checked out, measured? It's tough to gauge appropriate frame sizes for a given height; there are lots of other variables. There are different body proportions to account for -- some 6'2" persons have 32" inseams, and others, 34" inseams. Some folks have long torsos, or short arms.

Finally, few bike manufacturers have precisely thesame standards of frame geometry, or frame measurement.

If you've got doubts, see if you can roll into a shop and get an opinion.

Good luck!

5'8", 29" inseam, 49 cm

Scott, do you have a lot of extra standover height? We have similar dimensions and i could probably go w/ a 50 or a 51 but anything more than that would be suicide for my unborn children if you catch my drift.

One thing to keep in mind when tabulating the results is that certain manufacturers measure Center to Center (C-C) and others Center to Top (C-T). Hopefully everyone was consistant in providing there data.

Example: if you have a litespeed that is 57cm (C-T), then that would equate to about 55.5cm (C-C).