Listen to music while riding?

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by gman0482, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Steve5

Steve5 Member

Yes, it's really an issue. I guess it's okay if you're riding in a place where there's no one around. Like a park with no moving vehicles. But doing this in busy streets is like asking for trouble.

2. Steve5

Steve5 Member

That's very true. Some people are fortunate enough to have their own indoor space for riding their bicycles. I remember watching a movie where rich people owned their own property. You could practically ride your way around it all day.

3. Steve5

Steve5 Member

That's kind of risky. It's best to stay safe. Kindly don't put yourself in potential danger by listening to something while riding outside. Too many have suffer the consequences of such.

ajahcuizon likes this.
  4. timothypangilinan

timothypangilinan New Member

You're right! It would be dangerous when doing this on a busy and crowded street. I you're on a street crowded with many vehicles, it's better to avoid listening to music to prevent distraction which can lead to a worse accident.

5. Steve5

Steve5 Member

That's right. People can be risk takers when it comes to that. Especially, young people. They should not underestimate the likelihood of accidents.

6. PaulThoman

PaulThoman New Member

I always listen to music when I ride. I really want to find the music from https://best-vegas.com/cirque-du-soleil/ as I like it very much, but it's hardly possible to find such a playlist on the Internet. If someone has information, where to download, then mail me.

7. auricioeidenreich9

auricioeidenreich9 New Member

Ride + music + WW = one love :)