Litespeed Avior

ChristianAce

Feb 15, 2010
I am unfamiliar with this brand though a friend said they are supposed to be really good bikes. A guy in my area is a selling a Litespeed Avior, which is Litespeeds "low end" bike which is actually aluminum rather than their normal Ti frames. I found one recently on another site used selling for $1999 at a bike shop and this guy is only asking $600 because he needs to get rid of it. It has Campy Centaur components and Campy wheels. Just thought I would ask.

Josh

Litespeed Road Bike / Like New

ChristianAce said:
I am unfamiliar with this brand though a friend said they are supposed to be really good bikes. A guy in my area is a selling a Litespeed Avior, which is Litespeeds "low end" bike which is actually aluminum rather than their normal Ti frames. I found one recently on another site used selling for $1999 at a bike shop and this guy is only asking $600 because he needs to get rid of it. It has Campy Centaur components and Campy wheels. Just thought I would ask.

Josh

Call the guy to see if you can go see the bike. Then take it for a test spin to see how you get on with it and if it fits. Don't buy a frame that doesn't fit.

With that said, the price is a stellar price if the bike is as he described.

ChristianAce said:

Josh

The Campagnolo components & wheels are worth almost $600 as USED 'stuff' ...

If you're about 5'10" +/- then the bike will be a bargain at $600.