Litespeed Frames

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Budman, Jun 7, 2003.

  1. Budman

    Budman Guest

    Does anyone sell Litespeed frames? I was thinking about upgrading to a new frame, but the only way I
    have found them is complete bikes. I don't need a grouppo only a frame and fork.

    Tags:

  2. In article <[email protected]>, BudMan <[email protected]> wrote:
    >Does anyone sell Litespeed frames? I was thinking about upgrading to a new frame, but the only way
    >I have found them is complete bikes. I don't need a grouppo only a frame and fork.

    Litespeed only sells them complete now. Ask on rec.bicycles.marketplace if you want someone to sell
    you a new or used frame, or check eBay, or call lots of hi-volume Litespeed dealers - I see
    hi-techbikes.com has a few 2002 frames listed on their web site, they probably aren't the only one.

    --Paul

  3. Fred

    Fred Guest

    I've seen a few advertised on Ebay. They are simply the result of disassembling a bike.

    Fred

    news:3KpEa.35796$A%[email protected]...

  4. On Sat, 7 Jun 2003 13:16:57 -0400 in rec.bicycles.misc, "BudMan" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Does anyone sell Litespeed frames? I was thinking about upgrading to a new frame, but the only way
    > I have found them is complete bikes. I don't need a grouppo only a frame and fork.

    you might want to consider ordering a frame from habanero cycles.

    www.habcycles.com/