Litespeed Frames

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Budman

Does anyone sell Litespeed frames? I was thinking about upgrading to a new frame, but the only way I
have found them is complete bikes. I don't need a grouppo only a frame and fork.

In article <[email protected]>, BudMan <[email protected]> wrote:
>Does anyone sell Litespeed frames? I was thinking about upgrading to a new frame, but the only way
>I have found them is complete bikes. I don't need a grouppo only a frame and fork.
>
>

Litespeed only sells them complete now. Ask on rec.bicycles.marketplace if you want someone to sell
you a new or used frame, or check eBay, or call lots of hi-volume Litespeed dealers - I see
hi-techbikes.com has a few 2002 frames listed on their web site, they probably aren't the only one.

--Paul

I've seen a few advertised on Ebay. They are simply the result of disassembling a bike.

Fred

"Paul Southworth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:3KpEa.35796$A%[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, BudMan <[email protected]> wrote:
> >Does anyone sell Litespeed frames? I was thinking about upgrading to a
new
> >frame, but the only way I have found them is complete bikes. I don't
need a
> >grouppo only a frame and fork.
> >
> >
>
> Litespeed only sells them complete now. Ask on rec.bicycles.marketplace if you want someone to
> sell you a new or used frame, or check eBay, or call lots of hi-volume Litespeed dealers - I
> see hi-techbikes.com has a few 2002 frames listed on their web site, they probably aren't the
> only one.
>
> --Paul

On Sat, 7 Jun 2003 13:16:57 -0400 in rec.bicycles.misc, "BudMan" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Does anyone sell Litespeed frames? I was thinking about upgrading to a new frame, but the only way
> I have found them is complete bikes. I don't need a grouppo only a frame and fork.
>
you might want to consider ordering a frame from habanero cycles.

www.habcycles.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.