Litespeed Sirius - HELP

motorhommer

Nov 18, 2004
Looking at building up a bike using this frame. It is an 03 frame. Know nothing about it. Looking also at Cannondale. Anyone know anything about these frames

If you are comparing a Ti Litespeed to an aluminum Cannondale there is no comparison...

As a frame material Ti is superior to aluminum in everyway that matters.

motorhommer said:
Looking at building up a bike using this frame. It is an 03 frame. Know nothing about it. Looking also at Cannondale. Anyone know anything about these frames

IronDonut said:
If you are comparing a Ti Litespeed to an aluminum Cannondale there is no comparison...

As a frame material Ti is superior to aluminum in everyway that matters.
For a self proclaimed expert, you seem to have missed the fact that the Sirius is aluminum. As for a comparison with a Cannondale, I wouldn't say that either is inherently better. The differences being that the Sirius has a sloping top tube and carbon stays. Try getting on some bikes that have similar geometries and see how they feel.

Hey I don't even bother looking at the low end ****. Why bother.

If they are aluminum then they both suck. Buy Ti it's forever.

artmichalek said:
For a self proclaimed expert, you seem to have missed the fact that the Sirius is aluminum. As for a comparison with a Cannondale, I wouldn't say that either is inherently better. The differences being that the Sirius has a sloping top tube and carbon stays. Try getting on some bikes that have similar geometries and see how they feel.