Litespeed Vela

toerag

Feb 28, 2004
Hi,
got the chance of a second hand Litespeed Vela[used once only!!!, like new] for £650-£700. Is this a good buy?. I am after my first road bike in 20 odd years to get fitter and do more mileage than i do on my hybrid.This price is a bit over what i planned to spend but if it is a bargain then i would go for it.
Thanks for any views and advice
cheers.

In article <[email protected]>, usenet- [email protected] says...
> Hi, got the chance of a second hand Litespeed Vela[used once only!!!, like new] for £650-£700. Is
> this a good buy?. I am after my first road bike in 20 odd years to get fitter and do more mileage
> than i do on my hybrid.This price is a bit over what i planned to spend but if it is a bargain
> then i would go for it. Thanks for any views and advice cheers.
>
>
>
> --
>
>
>

Yep, but only if it fits. The fact that your naughty bits don't touch the top tube does not mean
that it fits. Get measured first, worth the £25 or so.

--
Mark (MSA) This post is packaged by intellectual weight, not volume. Some settling of contents may
have occurred during transmission

As MSA says, it is only a bargain if it is right for you. That having been said, if all else fits,
then i would suggest that the price quoted for an immaculate Litespeed is well worth going for.

--
Regards from The Slapster, Cornwall, UK

Who hopes to die peacefully - just like his Uncle, And not kicking and Screaming - Like his Uncles
passengers!!

"MSA" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, usenet- [email protected] says...
> > Hi, got the chance of a second hand Litespeed Vela[used once only!!!, like new] for £650-£700.
> > Is this a good buy?. I am after my first road bike in 20 odd years to get fitter and do more
> > mileage than i do on my hybrid.This price is a bit over what i planned to spend but if it is a
> > bargain then i would go for it. Thanks for any views and advice cheers.
> >
> >
> >
> > --
> >
> >
> >
>
> Yep, but only if it fits. The fact that your naughty bits don't touch the top tube does not mean
> that it fits. Get measured first, worth the £25 or so.
>
>
> --
> Mark (MSA) This post is packaged by intellectual weight, not volume. Some settling of contents may
> have occurred during transmission