Litespeed....?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Luc, Feb 12, 2004.

  1. Luc

    Luc Guest

    I probably should have posted this before I purchased the bike, but hey I just found the site..;-)

    I have purchased a litespeed Saber, Dura Race, and Rolf wheels...My question is what is the
    reputation of this bike. I know what the dealer told me, but what is the opinion of the community
    about the quality and durability of this bike? Is this a good bike?

    I know this seems like a stupid question, but I really had never heard of litespeed and liked the
    bike, and the feel, but wondered where they stood in the bicycle community...

    Thanks...

    Luc

    Tags:

  2. J

    J Guest

    It has several arrest warrants in Georgia, but that's about it.

    "Luc" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I probably should have posted this before I purchased the bike, but hey I just found the site..;-)
    >
    > I have purchased a litespeed Saber, Dura Race, and Rolf wheels...My question is what is the
    > reputation of this bike. I know what the dealer told me, but what is the opinion of the community
    > about the quality and durability of this bike? Is this a good bike?
    >
    > I know this seems like a stupid question, but I really had never heard of litespeed and liked the
    > bike, and the feel, but wondered where they stood in the bicycle community...
    >
    > Thanks...
    >
    > Luc

  3. I got a Colnago C-50, and a few here said I should be happy riding a Schwinn Varsity. "It's not
    about the bike", I think is the credo here. But I disagree. I've seen a professional rider kick the
    hell out of everyone on an old Trek 1000, to try to rub it in that it isn't about the bike. But for
    the average rider a very good light bike makes a hell a difference on how you feel at the 100 mile
    mark. But neither is the average rider ingesting all the steroids and EPO that the professionals
    are, that make it possible to turn a Trek 1000 into a Trek 5900.

  4. Smiles

    Smiles Guest

    Don't worry you have a great ride ... you can be happy.

    s http://boardnbike.com