Litespeed....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Luc

I probably should have posted this before I purchased the bike, but hey I just found the site..;-)

I have purchased a litespeed Saber, Dura Race, and Rolf wheels...My question is what is the
reputation of this bike. I know what the dealer told me, but what is the opinion of the community
about the quality and durability of this bike? Is this a good bike?

I know this seems like a stupid question, but I really had never heard of litespeed and liked the
bike, and the feel, but wondered where they stood in the bicycle community...

Thanks...

Luc

It has several arrest warrants in Georgia, but that's about it.

"Luc" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I probably should have posted this before I purchased the bike, but hey I just found the site..;-)
>
> I have purchased a litespeed Saber, Dura Race, and Rolf wheels...My question is what is the
> reputation of this bike. I know what the dealer told me, but what is the opinion of the community
> about the quality and durability of this bike? Is this a good bike?
>
> I know this seems like a stupid question, but I really had never heard of litespeed and liked the
> bike, and the feel, but wondered where they stood in the bicycle community...
>
> Thanks...
>
> Luc

I got a Colnago C-50, and a few here said I should be happy riding a Schwinn Varsity. "It's not
about the bike", I think is the credo here. But I disagree. I've seen a professional rider kick the
hell out of everyone on an old Trek 1000, to try to rub it in that it isn't about the bike. But for
the average rider a very good light bike makes a hell a difference on how you feel at the 100 mile
mark. But neither is the average rider ingesting all the steroids and EPO that the professionals
are, that make it possible to turn a Trek 1000 into a Trek 5900.

Don't worry you have a great ride ... you can be happy.

s http://boardnbike.com

"Luc" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I probably should have posted this before I purchased the bike, but hey I just found the site..;-)
>
> I have purchased a litespeed Saber, Dura Race, and Rolf wheels...My question is what is the
> reputation of this bike. I know what the dealer told me, but what is the opinion of the community
> about the quality and durability of this bike? Is this a good bike?
>
> I know this seems like a stupid question, but I really had never heard of litespeed and liked the
> bike, and the feel, but wondered where they stood in the bicycle community...
>
> Thanks...
>
> Luc

Status
Not open for further replies.