little help with a CD name please?

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Brian L., Apr 12, 2004.

  1. Brian L.

    Brian L. Guest

    I owned a CD before made by a company called "Reflections of
    nature" or something very close to that. They have a web
    site, I just can't remember the exact name of the
    company...no luck trying to yahoo search either. If anyone
    knows the name of this music company, please post or e-mail
    me direct. They make CD's with titles like "relax", "sleep",
    "yoga", "winds" etc etc etc.

    Thanks in advance, Brian

    [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Mj Hess

    Mj Hess Guest

    It wasn't "Solitudes" mayhaps? I got one right in front of
    me .. Solitudes comes in a variety of CDs for different
    needs. This one is called "Stress Relief II". The company is
    Somerset Entertainment. I may be totally off on this one..
    but thought i'd give it a shot..

    Mj "Brian L." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    3257.bay.webtv.net...
    > I owned a CD before made by a company called "Reflections
    > of nature" or something very close to that. They have a
    > web site, I just can't remember the exact name of the
    > company...no luck trying to yahoo search either. If anyone
    > knows the name of this music company, please post or e-
    > mail me direct. They make CD's with titles like "relax",
    > "sleep", "yoga", "winds" etc etc etc.
    >
    > Thanks in advance, Brian
    >
    > [email protected]

  3. Brian L.

    Brian L. Guest

    Thanks for trying, but I found the name of the company
    today. Reflections of Nature.... reflectionsmusic.com

    They have one CD I can't find called
    "relax".....driving me nuts.

    Brian

    [email protected]