little help with a CD name please?

Brian L.

Guest
I owned a CD before made by a company called "Reflections of
nature" or something very close to that. They have a web
site, I just can't remember the exact name of the
company...no luck trying to yahoo search either. If anyone
knows the name of this music company, please post or e-mail
me direct. They make CD's with titles like "relax", "sleep",
"yoga", "winds" etc etc etc.

Thanks in advance, Brian

[email protected]

It wasn't "Solitudes" mayhaps? I got one right in front of
me .. Solitudes comes in a variety of CDs for different
needs. This one is called "Stress Relief II". The company is
Somerset Entertainment. I may be totally off on this one..
but thought i'd give it a shot..

Mj "Brian L." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:4569-407AD48E-127@storefull-
3257.bay.webtv.net...
> I owned a CD before made by a company called "Reflections
> of nature" or something very close to that. They have a
> web site, I just can't remember the exact name of the
> company...no luck trying to yahoo search either. If anyone
> knows the name of this music company, please post or e-
> mail me direct. They make CD's with titles like "relax",
> "sleep", "yoga", "winds" etc etc etc.
>
> Thanks in advance, Brian
>
> [email protected]

Thanks for trying, but I found the name of the company
today. Reflections of Nature.... reflectionsmusic.com

They have one CD I can't find called
"relax".....driving me nuts.

Brian

[email protected]