Little known running fact.

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by TheBillRodgerz, Sep 5, 2004.

  1. It's a fact that 73% of serial killers vote republican.

    Tags:

  2. Bethowmuch

    Bethowmuch Guest

    >It's a fact that 73% of serial killers vote republican.

    Also 100% of the presidents responsible for the murder of tens of thousands of
    innocent Iraqis and the needless deaths of hundreds if not thousands of our
    young troops is also a republican.

  3. Doug Freese

    Doug Freese Guest

  4. Beasley

    Beasley Guest

    "Bethowmuch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > >It's a fact that 73% of serial killers vote republican.

    > Also 100% of the presidents responsible for the murder of tens of

    thousands of
    > innocent Iraqis and the needless deaths of hundreds if not thousands of

    our
    > young troops is also a republican.

    Oh jeez!!!

  5. Al Bundy

    Al Bundy Guest

  6. Bill

    Bill Guest

    "Beasley" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]

    > "Bethowmuch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > >It's a fact that 73% of serial killers vote republican.

    > > Also 100% of the presidents responsible for the murder of tens of

    > thousands of
    > > innocent Iraqis and the needless deaths of hundreds if not thousands of

    > our
    > > young troops is also a republican.

    And 100% of the stupidity of the world is caused by dumbocrats.

    > Oh jeez!!!

  7. Read and learn grasssmoker:
    DISGUSTED? Weeks ago, John Zogby pointed out
    on his website that 47% of democrats don't just disagree with Bush--they
    personally despise him. Among undecideds, Bush's job approval rating is 30%.
    Thus, Zogby gives Kerry a 80-100 point advantage in the electoral college. In
    4 years, we have gone from the largest federal budget surplus we have ever had
    to the largest deficit we have ever had; From the largest job growth we have
    ever had, to the first president since Herbert Hoover to have a net decline of
    jobs during his tenure. Investors have done worse than during the Wategate
    years.

    Bush's Chairman of the Council of Economic advisors believes that outsourcing
    is good for the country (don't laugh, he said it); Certainly, we could find
    someone in Bangalore, India who could do a better job.
    ====================
    1. Social Security Surplus

    BUSH PLEDGES NOT TO TOUCH SOCIAL SECURITY SURPLUS... "We're going to
    keep the promise of Social Security and keep the government from
    raiding the Social Security surplus." [President Bush, 3/3/01] ...BUSH
    SPENDS SOCIAL SECURITY SURPLUS The New York Times reported that "the
    president's new budget uses Social Security surpluses to pay for other
    programs every year through 2013, ultimately diverting more than $1.4
    trillion in Social Security funds to other purposes." [The New York
    Times, 2/6/02]

    2. Patient's Right to Sue

    GOVERNOR BUSH VETOES PATIENTS' RIGHT TO SUE... "Despite his campaign
    rhetoric in favor of a patients' bill of rights, Bush fought such a
    bill tooth and nail as Texas governor, vetoing a bill coauthored by
    Republican state Rep. John Smithee in 1995. He... constantly opposed a
    patient's right to sue an HMO over coverage denied that resulted in
    adverse health effects." [Salon, 2/7/01] ...CANDIDATE BUSH PRAISES
    TEXAS PATIENTS' RIGHT TO SUE... "We're one of the first states that
    said you can sue an HMO for denying you proper coverage... It's time
    for our nation to come together and do what's right for the people.
    And I think this is right for the people. You know, I support a
    national patients' bill of rights, Mr. Vice President. And I want all
    people covered. I don't want the law to supersede good law like we've
    got in Texas." [Governor Bush, 10/17/00] ...PRESIDENT BUSH'S
    ADMINISTRATION ARGUES AGAINST RIGHT TO SUE "To let two Texas
    consumers, Juan Davila and Ruby R. Calad, sue their managed-care
    companies for wrongful denials of medical benefits ‘would be to
    completely undermine' federal law regulating employee benefits,
    Assistant Solicitor General James A. Feldman said at oral argument
    March 23. Moreover, the administration's brief attacked the policy
    rationale for Texas's law, which is similar to statutes on the books
    in nine other states." [Washington Post, 4/5/04]

    3. Tobacco Buyout

    BUSH SUPPORTS CURRENT TOBACCO FARMERS' QUOTA SYSTEM... "They've got
    the quota system in place -- the allotment system -- and I don't think
    that needs to be changed." [President Bush, 5/04] ...BUSH
    ADMINISTRATION WILL SUPPORT FEDERAL BUYOUT OF TOBACCO QUOTAS "The
    administration is open to a buyout." [White House spokeswoman Jeanie
    Mamo, 6/18/04]

    4. North Korea

    BUSH WILL NOT OFFER NUCLEAR NORTH KOREA INCENTIVES TO DISARM... "We
    developed a bold approach under which, if the North addressed our
    long-standing concerns, the United States was prepared to take
    important steps that would have significantly improved the lives of
    the North Korean people. Now that North Korea's covert nuclear weapons
    program has come to light, we are unable to pursue this approach."
    [President's Statement, 11/15/02] ...BUSH ADMINISTRATION OFFERS NORTH
    KOREA INCENTIVES TO DISARM"Well, we will work to take steps to ease
    their political and economic isolation. So there would be -- what you
    would see would be some provisional or temporary proposals that would
    only lead to lasting benefit after North Korea dismantles its nuclear
    programs. So there would be some provisional or temporary efforts of
    that nature." [White House Press Secretary Scott McClellan, 6/23/04]

    5. Abortion

    BUSH SUPPORTS A WOMAN'S RIGHT TO CHOOSE... "Bush said he...favors
    leaving up to a woman and her doctor the abortion question." [The
    Nation, 6/15/00, quoting the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal, 5/78] ...BUSH
    OPPOSES A WOMAN'S RIGHT TO CHOOSE "I am pro-life." [Governor Bush,
    10/3/00]

    6. OPEC

    BUSH PROMISES TO FORCE OPEC TO LOWER PRICES... "What I think the
    president ought to do [when gas prices spike] is he ought to get on
    the phone with the OPEC cartel and say we expect you to open your
    spigots...And the president of the United States must jawbone OPEC
    members to lower the price." [President Bush, 1/26/00] ...BUSH REFUSES
    TO LOBBY OPEC LEADERS With gas prices soaring in the United States at
    the beginning of 2004, the Miami Herald reported the president refused
    to "personally lobby oil cartel leaders to change their minds." [Miami
    Herald, 4/1/04]

    7. Iraq Funding

    BUSH SPOKESMAN DENIES NEED FOR ADDITIONAL FUNDS FOR THE REST OF
    2004... "We do not anticipate requesting supplemental funding for '04"
    [White House Budget Director Joshua Bolton, 2/2/04] ...BUSH REQUESTS
    ADDITIONAL FUNDS FOR IRAQ FOR 2004 "I am requesting that Congress
    establish a $25 billion contingency reserve fund for the coming fiscal
    year to meet all commitments to our troops." [President Bush,
    Statement by President, 5/5/04]

    8. Condoleeza Rice Testimony

    BUSH SPOKESMAN SAYS RICE WON'T TESTIFY AS 'A MATTER OF PRINCIPLE'...
    "Again, this is not her personal preference; this goes back to a
    matter of principle. There is a separation of powers issue involved
    here. Historically, White House staffers do not testify before
    legislative bodies. So it's a matter of principle, not a matter of
    preference." [White House Press Secretary Scott McClellan, 3/9/04]
    ....BUSH ORDERS RICE TO TESTIFY: "Today I have informed the Commission
    on Terrorist Attacks Against the United States that my National
    Security Advisor, Dr. Condoleezza Rice, will provide public
    testimony." [President Bush, 3/30/04]

    9. Science

    BUSH PLEDGES TO ISSUE REGULATIONS BASED ON SCIENCE..."I think we ought
    to have high standards set by agencies that rely upon science, not by
    what may feel good or what sounds good." [then-Governor George W.
    Bush, 1/15/00] ...BUSH ADMINISTRATION REGULATIONS IGNORE SCIENCE "60
    leading scientists—including Nobel laureates, leading medical experts,
    former federal agency directors and university chairs and
    presidents—issued a statement calling for regulatory and legislative
    action to restore scientific integrity to federal policymaking.
    According to the scientists, the Bush administration has, among other
    abuses, suppressed and distorted scientific analysis from federal
    agencies, and taken actions that have undermined the quality of
    scientific advisory panels." [Union of Concerned Scientists, 2/18/04]

    10. Ahmed Chalabi

    BUSH INVITES CHALABI TO STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS...President Bush
    also met with Chalabi during his brief trip to Iraq last Thanksgiving
    [White House Documents 1/20/04, 11/27/03] ...BUSH MILITARY ASSISTS IN
    RAID OF CHALABI'S HOUSE "U.S. soldiers raided the home of America's
    one-time ally Ahmad Chalabi on Thursday and seized documents and
    computers." [Washington Post, 5/20/04]

    11. Department of Homeland Security

    BUSH OPPOSES THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY..."So, creating a
    Cabinet office doesn't solve the problem. You still will have agencies
    within the federal government that have to be coordinated. So the
    answer is that creating a Cabinet post doesn't solve anything." [White
    House spokesman Ari Fleischer, 3/19/02] ...BUSH SUPPORTS THE
    DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY "So tonight, I ask the Congress to
    join me in creating a single, permanent department with an overriding
    and urgent mission: securing the homeland of America and protecting
    the American people." [President Bush, Address to the Nation, 6/6/02]

    12. Weapons of Mass Destruction

    BUSH SAYS WE FOUND THE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION..."We found the
    weapons of mass destruction. We found biological laboratories...for
    those who say we haven't found the banned manufacturing devices or
    banned weapons, they're wrong, we found them." [President Bush,
    Interview in Poland, 5/29/03] ...BUSH SAYS WE HAVEN'T FOUND WEAPONS OF
    MASS DESTRUCTION "David Kay has found the capacity to produce
    weapons.And when David Kay goes in and says we haven't found
    stockpiles yet, and there's theories as to where the weapons went.
    They could have been destroyed during the war. Saddam and his henchmen
    could have destroyed them as we entered into Iraq. They could be
    hidden. They could have been transported to another country, and we'll
    find out." [President Bush, Meet the Press, 2/7/04]

    13. Free Trade

    BUSH SUPPORTS FREE TRADE... "I believe strongly that if we promote
    trade, and when we promote trade, it will help workers on both sides
    of this issue." [President Bush in Peru, 3/23/02] ...BUSH SUPPORTS
    RESTRICTIONS ON TRADE "In a decision largely driven by his political
    advisers, President Bush set aside his free-trade principles last year
    and imposed heavy tariffs on imported steel to help out struggling
    mills in Pennsylvania and West Virginia, two states crucial for his
    reelection." [Washington Post, 9/19/03]

    14. Osama Bin Laden

    BUSH WANTS OSAMA DEAD OR ALIVE... "I want justice. And there's an old
    poster out West, I recall, that says, 'Wanted: Dead or Alive.'"
    [President Bush, on Osama Bin Laden, 09/17/01] ...BUSH DOESN'T CARE
    ABOUT OSAMA "I don't know where he is.You know, I just don't spend
    that much time on him... I truly am not that concerned about
    him."[President Bush, Press Conference, 3/13/02]

    15. The Environment

    BUSH SUPPORTS MANDATORY CAPS ON CARBON DIOXIDE... "[If elected],
    Governor Bush will work to...establish mandatory reduction targets for
    emissions of four main pollutants: sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxide,
    mercury and carbon dioxide." [Bush Environmental Plan, 9/29/00]
    ....BUSH OPPOSES MANDATORY CAPS ON CARBON DIOXIDE "I do not believe,
    however, that the government should impose on power plants mandatory
    emissions reductions for carbon dioxide, which is not a 'pollutant'
    under the Clean Air Act." [President Bush, Letter to Sen. Chuck Hagel
    (R-NE), 3/13/03]

    16. WMD Commission

    BUSH RESISTS AN OUTSIDE INVESTIGATION ON WMD INTELLIGENCE FAILURE...
    "The White House immediately turned aside the calls from Kay and many
    Democrats for an immediate outside investigation, seeking to head off
    any new wide-ranging election-year inquiry that might go beyond
    reports already being assembled by congressional committees and the
    Central Intelligence Agency." [NY Times, 1/29/04] ...BUSH SUPPORTS AN
    OUTSIDE INVESTIGATION ON WMD INTELLIGENCE FAILURE "Today, by executive
    order, I am creating an independent commission, chaired by Governor
    and former Senator Chuck Robb, Judge Laurence Silberman, to look at
    American intelligence capabilities, especially our intelligence about
    weapons of mass destruction." [President Bush, 2/6/04]

    17. Creation of the 9/11 Commission

    BUSH OPPOSES CREATION OF INDEPENDENT 9/11 COMMISSION... "President
    Bush took a few minutes during his trip to Europe Thursday to voice
    his opposition to establishing a special commission to probe how the
    government dealt with terror warnings before Sept. 11." [CBS News,
    5/23/02] ...BUSH SUPPORTS CREATION OF INDEPENDENT 9/11 COMMISSION
    "President Bush said today he now supports establishing an independent
    commission to investigate the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks." [ABC News,
    09/20/02]

    18. Time Extension for 9/11 Commission

    BUSH OPPOSES TIME EXTENSION FOR 9/11 COMMISSION... "President Bush and
    House Speaker J. Dennis Hastert (R-Ill.) have decided to oppose
    granting more time to an independent commission investigating the
    Sept. 11, 2001, attacks." [Washington Post, 1/19/04] ...BUSH SUPPORTS
    TIME EXTENSION FOR 9/11 COMMISSION "The White House announced
    Wednesday its support for a request from the commission investigating
    the September 11, 2001 attacks for more time to complete its work."
    [CNN, 2/4/04]

    19. One Hour Limit for 9/11 Commission Testimony

    BUSH LIMITS TESTIMONY IN FRONT OF 9/11 COMMISSION TO ONE HOUR...
    "President Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney have placed strict
    limits on the private interviews they will grant to the federal
    commission investigating the Sept. 11 attacks, saying that they will
    meet only with the panel's top two officials and that Mr. Bush will
    submit to only a single hour of questioning, commission members said
    Wednesday." [NY Times, 2/26/04] ...BUSH SETS NO TIMELIMIT FOR
    TESTIMONY "The president's going to answer all of the questions they
    want to raise. Nobody's watching the clock." [White House spokesman
    Scott McClellan, 3/10/04]

    20. Gay Marriage

    BUSH SAYS GAY MARRIAGE IS A STATE ISSUE... "The state can do what they
    want to do. Don't try to trap me in this state's issue like you're
    trying to get me into." [Gov. George W. Bush on Gay Marriage, Larry
    King Live, 2/15/00] ...BUSH SUPPORTS CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT BANNING
    GAY MARRIAGE "Today I call upon the Congress to promptly pass, and to
    send to the states for ratification, an amendment to our Constitution
    defining and protecting marriage as a union of man and woman as
    husband and wife." [President Bush, 2/24/04]

    21. Nation Building

    BUSH OPPOSES NATION BUILDING... "If we don't stop extending our troops
    all around the world in nation-building missions, then we're going to
    have a serious problem coming down the road." [Gov. George W. Bush,
    10/3/00] ...BUSH SUPPORTS NATION BUILDING "We will be changing the
    regime of Iraq, for the good of the Iraqi people." [President Bush,
    3/6/03]

    22. Saddam/al Qaeda Link

    BUSH SAYS IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO DISTINGUISH BETWEEEN AL QAEDA AND
    SADDAM... "You can't distinguish between al Qaeda and Saddam when you
    talk about the war on terror." [President Bush, 9/25/02] ...BUSH SAYS
    SADDAM HAD NO ROLE IN AL QAEDA PLOT "We've had no evidence that Saddam
    Hussein was involved in Sept. 11." [President Bush, 9/17/03]

    23. U.N. Resolution

    BUSH VOWS TO HAVE A UN VOTE NO MATTER WHAT... "No matter what the whip
    count is, we're calling for the vote. We want to see people stand up
    and say what their opinion is about Saddam Hussein and the utility of
    the United Nations Security Council. And so, you bet. It's time for

  8. >And 100% of the stupidity of the world is caused by dumbocrats.

    Yeah right, we're knot smarrt like kurious George, with that HUGE IQ of 98.
[...]

  9. >How about the average guy that just kills one wife?

    Oh c'mon now, in many cases this is simply justifyable homocide. But those are
    libertarians if they only kill their wife.

  10. MWL

    MWL Guest

    "Bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Beasley" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:p[email protected]
    > >
    > > "Bethowmuch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]
    > > >
    > > > Also 100% of the presidents responsible for the murder of tens of

    > thousands of
    > > > innocent Iraqis and the needless deaths of hundreds if not thousands of

    > our
    > > > young troops is also a republican.

    > And 100% of the stupidity of the world is caused by dumbocrats.

    PRAISE THE LORD!! Here comes a Republickan with an amazing compeling
    intelligent argument.

    MWL

    -------------------

    In case we forget:
    http://www.duckdaotsu.org/valor.html

    > > Oh jeez!!!

  11. Bethowmuch

    Bethowmuch Guest

    >>How about the average guy that just kills one wife?

    I should have killed mine years ago, if I'd have been a fag I'd have been a
    multi millionaire by now. Women, bah humbug.

  12. >if I'd have been a fag

    It's never too late dude. Just grab a pink tutu, take some ballet lessons,
    estrogen pills, and before you know it your ass is the size of the grand
    canyon.