little lessons you've learned

I agree with lesson #2 that you posted. Grass is much softer than concrete, and I will put a large amount of money behind that. Falling is part of cycling, and you just have to go down sometimes. One lesson I learned is that you need quick thinking and common sense to become an experienced cycler.

Learning fast is one of the ways that we can get better with cycling. This is one reason that I always feel alright when I make mistakes since it is one of the ways that I can improve.

Thanks for sharing. I forgot about those pesky thorns hiding underneath. Sometimes you get scratches without knowing because they're so well-hidden. Let's just generally avoid falling altogether.

While it is somewhat nice to avoid falls, the only truth is that you can always have a fall. Yeah, that's just how everything has been set-up, hut the good thing is understanding how to react in that kind of situation.

While it is somewhat nice to avoid falls, the only truth is that you can always have a fall. Yeah, that's just how everything has been set-up, hut the good thing is understanding how to react in that kind of situation.

I guess it's one aspect of bike riding we can't always avoid. We often fall when we least expect to. So it's going to take an acquired skill to improve our reaction time. Especially, in situations like this. :)

Just be careful is really the best thing to do and always wear the proper protection, it will help us somehow to avoid the injuries.

Thanks for sharing. I've heard others wear sturdy clothes that don't tear easily. I think the material is made of Kevlar or something.

Really? But I think the sharpness and the pointed of the thorn can still make you wounded. But honestly, never been try to wear the proper suit or the cycling suits. I'm not comfortable. LOL. I feel like I'm naked in the public.