Little Rock: y'all aren't all like this, are you?

Veloise wrote:
> Just because northern trees don't produce "stickers" does not mean that
> I don't know what those are.

The "stickers" in Arkansas come from a grass (sandbur) and not any
trees, although there are sweet gum trees there that produce spiky "gum
balls". I don't think they can puncture a tire.

This page shows that Cenchrus spinifex is limited to the southern
states. The link to the county distributions for Arkansas shows that
his doesn't occur in Pulaski county.

http://plants.usda.gov/cgi_bin/topics.cgi?earl=plant_profile.cgi&symbol=CESP4

While this one shows that Cenchrus longispinus covers the whole country
except for the lucky ones in Idaho. I never see any of this in West NY.

http://plants.usda.gov/cgi_bin/topics.cgi?earl=plant_profile.cgi&symbol=CELO3

Jeff Starr wrote:

> There is one thing you could clear up for me, what gender are you. I
> thought you were a guy, then I thought you were a woman, now I just
> don't know. I may be wrong, but I don't think I'm the only one who
> isn't sure.

Oh please, this poster is has to be a woman. If this is a man, he has
some major issues.

Maggie

Maggie <[email protected]> wrote:
:> Jeff Starr wrote:
:>>
:>> There is one thing you could clear up for me, what gender are you. I
:>> thought you were a guy, then I thought you were a woman, now I just
:>> don't know. I may be wrong, but I don't think I'm the only one who
:>> isn't sure.
:>>
:>
:>
:> Oh please, this poster is has to be a woman. If this is a man, he
:> has some major issues.

Oh please...get real, Mags!

Roger Zoul wrote:
> Maggie <[email protected]> wrote:
> :> Jeff Starr wrote:
> :>>
> :>> There is one thing you could clear up for me, what gender are you. I
> :>> thought you were a guy, then I thought you were a woman, now I just
> :>> don't know. I may be wrong, but I don't think I'm the only one who
> :>> isn't sure.
> :>>
> :>
> :>
> :> Oh please, this poster is has to be a woman. If this is a man, he
> :> has some major issues.
>
> Oh please...get real, Mags!

WHAT DID I SAY??? WHAT DID I SAY???

:> Roger Zoul wrote:
:>> Maggie <[email protected]> wrote:
:>> :> Jeff Starr wrote:
:>> :>>
:>> :>> There is one thing you could clear up for me, what gender are
:>> :>> you. I thought you were a guy, then I thought you were a woman,
:>> :>> now I just don't know. I may be wrong, but I don't think I'm
:>> :>> the only one who isn't sure.
:>> :>>
:>> :>
:>> :>
:>> :> Oh please, this poster is has to be a woman. If this is a man,
:>> :> he has some major issues.
:>>
:>> Oh please...get real, Mags!
:>
:> WHAT DID I SAY??? WHAT DID I SAY???

:>> :> Oh please, this poster is has to be a woman. If this is a man,
:>> :> he has some major issues.

:)