Live streaming on rai.it SUCKED today- how about OLN?

teetopkram

Jan 27, 2006
Hi there. can anyone comment on the quality of the streaming video on OLN for the Giro? Yesterday free streaming on rai.it worked fine, today it was pathetic. Am considering paying the money for OLN coverage if it's worth it...any thoughts?

Mark

Check whether OLN/cycling.tv coverage of Giro is only for people inside the US. cycling.tv has the ability to only allow people to view things if they are in certain countries. Check to see that OLN/cycling.tv coverage of Giro (different from regular cycling.tv channel and different from cycling.tv premiium channel) can be viewed from outside the US. I'm not even sure about Canada.

OLN sucks for clarity and is shown only in am and pm. Last year mediazone showed race all day and you could go back to past days and re-watch. all for $5.00. My OLN weekly channel shows so much ****... how many f'ing ways can you catch a f'ing fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But... there is no other mention of the Giro, like on tv sports or the newspaper. I hate to feel like the only cyclist in NC...

You can the Giro live in Eurosport in internet.

But is in Danish (i think is danish)

- Go to http://www.tvmix.net/downloads.html and make the download of Tvants 1.0.0.55

- Install the software;

- Run the software;

- In your browser (IE, Mozilla, etc) write this link: tvants://www.tvants.com/tvants/?k=c8f6bb43996c2340

- And its finish!

KennyCartman said:
You can the Giro live in Eurosport in internet.

But is in Danish (i think is danish)

- Go to http://www.tvmix.net/downloads.html and make the download of Tvants 1.0.0.55

- Install the software;

- Run the software;

- In your browser (IE, Mozilla, etc) write this link: tvants://www.tvants.com/tvants/?k=c8f6bb43996c2340

- And its finish!

Thanks Cartman. I'll try that. Don't mind if in Danish..I can mute it, pull up Eurosport, and listen to English commentary.

Mark

The live English commentary on all cycling.tv promoted events is very bad. You're not missing much.

teetopkram said:
Hi there. can anyone comment on the quality of the streaming video on OLN for the Giro? Yesterday free streaming on rai.it worked fine, today it was pathetic. Am considering paying the money for OLN coverage if it's worth it...any thoughts?

Mark
there is free live streaming on rai.it?? Gee, I didnt know that. :p

teetopkram said:
Mark
The OLN cyclingTV streaming video worked fine for stages 1-3, but yesterday's sucked. Let's hope it gets better for the TTT.