"Live Strong in Character - Don't Leave Your Family"

"Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> writes:

> "Bill Z." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > My name *was* spelled out in my signature, which you even quoted - it
> > was backwards to reduce the chances of a dictionary attack on the part
> > of spammers who might know something about the internet service
> > provided by SBC (formerly PacBell).

> Calling into question your mental competency isn't going to make me any
> kinder to you.

Your opinions, Kunich, are about as worthless as you are.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB

"Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> writes:

> "Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:p[email protected]...
> > On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 00:53:46 GMT, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
> > wrote:
> >>Your ignorance is really pathetic. Spammers do something quite
> >>similar to that.

> > Oh really? Quite similar? They take names from .sigs and combine
> > them with domains from headers to make addresses? Do cite some proof.
> > That would be really interesting to see.

Kunich's infantile statements aside, I set up a separate email account
with a short user name (more or less random letters) and within a few
days started getting spam on it. They obviously generated all short
combinations of letters and appended and '@' followed by a domain name
to that. It is just as easy to harvest all words in signatures and
do the same thing. BTW, with a much longer random string, I didn't
get any so it was not like they were downloading lists of users from
my ISP.

Both Kunich and Guy, of course, are too ignorant to possibly understand
what is going on (and both have long-standing grudges).

--

"Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]> writes:

> On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 00:53:46 GMT, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
> wrote:
>

> LOL! I shall be sure to tell my boss I am "technically naive" - I'm
> the senior mail administrator for the company, worldwide!

I'm not impressed. Interesting to know that you are just doing
basic support, though.

-

Tom Kunich wrote:

> But the public Gay groups are essentially 100% leftist-Liberals and indeed
> they most certainly DO have an agenda.

The Pink Pistols certainly have an agenda, but I wouldn't call it
leftist-liberal. You may be right about most of the others.

> And they pour a great deal of money
> into politicians that support that agenda. Or perhaps you missed the fact
> that they tried virtually every year for the last three decades to change
> the federal age to qualify as an adult to under 15?

Is anybody other than the Man-Boy-Love-Association doing this?

"Bill Z." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> The Wogster <[email protected]> writes:
>

>> There are better solutions then being paranoid about your sig, for
>> example I use a spam trap. Check out my email address, it's not my
>> real email address. It's actually a spam trap, it gets about 50 a
>> day, I use it when I publicly want to publish an address, and don't
>> want my real address spammed. Email sent to the address gets sorted,
>> if it's from a Yahoo List, it gets processed into a folder on my mail
>> reader, everything else gets tossed into a bucket called Suspected
>> Junk Mail, once a week I run junkmail controls over it, then look at
>> the 2 or 3 that are left, 99% of the time I use those to update the
>> filter.....

> Have fun - I've better things to do with my time.

Yeah, like giving phoney advice on Sun Support newsgroups.

"Donald Munro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...

> Rich wrote:
>> Iraq comes to mind. Of course, we call it a "war on terrorism", but the
>> terrorists weren't in Iraq so that doesn't really fit....

> Wasn't it supposed to be a war on WMD ? But the WMD weren't in Iraq so
> that doesn't really fit....

Strangely enough no one seems to have read the Duelfer Report which is
freely available on the web:

http://www.lib.umich.edu/govdocs/duelfer.html

And gee, reading it makes it plain that you're misrepresenting the real
facts.

"Doug Taylor" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> The "last" time? That would be as opposed historical war and violence
> such as the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, and the Holocaust...
>
> Okay, how about:
>
> http://www.yuricareport.com/Dominionism/ChristiansPlotToRemakeAmerica.html
>
> http://atheism.about.com/library/FAQs/christian/blfaq_viol_gays.htm
>
> http://atheism.about.com/library/FAQs/christian/blfaq_viol_abortion.htm

I don't have to append any comments beyond noting that this is where you
gain your opinions.

On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 01:45:46 GMT, "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>"Doug Taylor" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> The "last" time? That would be as opposed historical war and violence
>> such as the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, and the Holocaust...
>>
>> Okay, how about:
>>
>> http://www.yuricareport.com/Dominionism/ChristiansPlotToRemakeAmerica.html
>>
>> http://atheism.about.com/library/FAQs/christian/blfaq_viol_gays.htm
>>
>> http://atheism.about.com/library/FAQs/christian/blfaq_viol_abortion.htm

>I don't have to append any comments beyond noting that this is where you
>gain your opinions.

Brilliant. If you don't like the facts, don't present a counter
argument, simply attack the source. What an original tactic.

To reiterate the point: there is no essential difference between a
Christian fanatic and any other, including Muslim.

Now that we have a "struggle against global extremism," maybe your
days are numbered. Hope springs eternal...

On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 00:28:31 GMT, "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Homosexual studies report that something like 90% of homosexuals had their
>first experience in their early teen years with an older and often very much
>older man. Pretending differently doesn't change those facts.

More brilliance. A Jesus Freak as spokesman for the gay community.

Uh, Tom, if 90% of homosexuals had their first experience with older
men, what percentage were lesbians? And why did they turn gay: they
got so turned off by the wrinkles and bad breath?

You are such a freaking tool.

Maybe your actual point refers to Catholic priests and alter boys.
Would make more statistical sense.

Tom Kunich wrote:

>>Wasn't it supposed to be a war on WMD ? But the WMD weren't in Iraq so
>>that doesn't really fit....

> And gee, reading it makes it plain that you're misrepresenting the real
> facts.

That facts are there were no WMD. How is that a misrepresentation?

It was the White house that misrepsented the facts.

HISTORY TEST
Please pause a moment, reflect back, and take the
following multiple choice test. These are actual
events from history. They happened! Do you remember?

1. 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by
a. Superman
b. Jay Leno
c .Harry Potter
d. A Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and
40

2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were
kidnapped and massacred by
a. Olga Corbett
b. Sitting Bull
c. Arnold Schwarzenegger
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of
17 and 40

3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by:
a. Lost Norwegians
b. Elvis
c. A tour bus full of 80-year-old women
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of
17 and 40

4. During the 1980's a number of Americans were
kidnapped in Lebanon by:
a. John Dillinger
b. The King of Sweden
c. The Boy Scouts
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of
17 and 40

5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown
up by:
a. A pizza delivery boy
b. Pee Wee Herman
c. Geraldo Rivera
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of
17 and 40

6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked
and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and
thrown overboard in his wheelchair by:
a. The Smurfs
b. Davy Jones
c. The Little Mermaid
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of
17 and 40

7. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and
a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was
murdered by:
a. Captain Kidd
b. Charles Lindberg
c. Mother Teresa
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of
17 and 40

8. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:
a. Scooby Doo
b. The Tooth Fairy
c. Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of
17 and 40

9. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first
time by:
a. Richard Simmons
b. Grandma Moses
c. Michael Jordan
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of
17 and 40

10. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania
were bombed by:
a. Mr. Rogers
b. Hillary Clinton, to distract attention from Bill's
women problems
c. The World Wrestling Federation (WWF)
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of
17 and 40

11. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were
used as missiles to take out the World Trade Centers
and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US
Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the
passengers. Thousands of people were killed by:
a. Bugs Bunny, Wiley E. Coyote, Daffy Duck and Elmer
Fudd
b. The Supreme Court of Florida
c. Mr. Bean
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of
17 and 40

12. In 2002 the United States fought a war in
Afghanistan against:
a. Enron
b. The Lutheran Church
c. The NFL
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of
17 and 40

13. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and
murdered by:
a. Bonnie and Clyde
b. Captain Kangaroo
c. Billy Graham
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of
17 and 40

Nope, ..I really don't see a pattern here to justify
profiling, do you? So, to ensure we Americans never
offend anyone, particularly fanatics intent on killing
us, airport security screeners will no longer be
allowed to profile certain people. They must conduct
random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids,
airline pilots with proper identification, secret
agents who are members of the President's security
detail, 85-year old Congressmen with metal hips, and
Medal of Honor winning and former Governor Joe Foss,
but leave Muslim Males between the ages 17 and 40
alone lest they be guilty of profiling. Come on people
wake up!!! Keep this going. Pass it on to everyone in
your address book. Our Country and our troops need our
support. P.S.... And guess who just bombed London?

"Doug Taylor" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:eek:[email protected]...
> On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 01:45:46 GMT, "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>>"Doug Taylor" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...
>>> The "last" time? That would be as opposed historical war and violence
>>> such as the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, and the Holocaust...
>>>
>>> Okay, how about:
>>>
>>> http://www.yuricareport.com/Dominionism/ChristiansPlotToRemakeAmerica.html
>>>
>>> http://atheism.about.com/library/FAQs/christian/blfaq_viol_gays.htm
>>>
>>> http://atheism.about.com/library/FAQs/christian/blfaq_viol_abortion.htm

>>I don't have to append any comments beyond noting that this is where you
>>gain your opinions.

> Brilliant. If you don't like the facts, don't present a counter
> argument, simply attack the source. What an original tactic.
>
> To reiterate the point: there is no essential difference between a
> Christian fanatic and any other, including Muslim.
>
> Now that we have a "struggle against global extremism," maybe your
> days are numbered. Hope springs eternal...

As I said, I only need to cite your sources and now your statements.

Most people will detect that you are whacked out from realizing that you are
comparing people who are trying to use political power to achieve their
moral aims with murdering terrorists who are willing to slaughter innocent
people with no real justification at all.

Soon they will throw a net over you.

"Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> writes:

> "Bill Z." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > The Wogster <[email protected]> writes:
> >

> > Have fun - I've better things to do with my time.

> Yeah, like giving phoney advice on Sun Support newsgroups.

Kunich is back in form lying through his teeth. When challenged to
produce a URL to a message containing any "advice" at all regarding
computer support, he has never been able to produce a single one.
He trots this lie out every so often.

Let's just start listing Kunich's personal failings

1. Bigot (as evident by his recent rants on this
thread)

2. Liar (see above for just one example)

3. Girlfriend basher (arrested according to his own
account in a usenet message whose URL and message
ID I posted.)

and that is just for starters - the man is simply among
the lowest of the low.

--

[email protected] writes:

> HISTORY TEST
> Please pause a moment, reflect back, and take the
> following multiple choice test. These are actual
> events from history. They happened! Do you remember?
>

> 6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked
> and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and
> thrown overboard in his wheelchair by:
> a. The Smurfs
> b. Davy Jones
> c. The Little Mermaid
> d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of
> 17 and 40

I've snipped most of it. Most if not all of his examples, of course,
have nothing to do with Islam (I just skimmed through his list, so
I could have missed one or two exceptions).

For the Achille Lauro case, however, I might suggest renting or buying
a copy of the film version of John Adam's opera, _The Death of
Klinghoffer_. While it really isn't about politics (opera is better
at portraying human emotions than political arguments), it does give
an interesting perspective to how both sides in the dispute are
reacting to abuse, real or imagined as the case may be, with "positive
feedback" causing the situation to deterioriate and spin out of
control. Curiously, some Israelis and also some Palestinians wanted
the opera banned because it portrayed both sides as human, even when
behaving badly, and partisans on each side wanted the opposing side
demonized, not portrayed as people who were lashing out due to
themselves being abused in some way.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB

"Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> writes:

> "Doug Taylor" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:eek:[email protected]...
> > On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 01:45:46 GMT, "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > To reiterate the point: there is no essential difference between a
> > Christian fanatic and any other, including Muslim.
> >
> > Now that we have a "struggle against global extremism," maybe your
> > days are numbered. Hope springs eternal...

> As I said, I only need to cite your sources and now your statements.
>
> Most people will detect that you are whacked out from realizing that you are
> comparing people who are trying to use political power to achieve their
> moral aims with murdering terrorists who are willing to slaughter innocent
> people with no real justification at all.

> Soon they will throw a net over you.

The fact is that Doug is right - he talked about "Christian fanatics",
not Christians in general, and the worst of these fanatics are
murderering terrorists - surely you don't think the ones who are in
jail for bombing clinics or murdering physicians were wrongfully
convicted. Or do you?

If Kunich claims to be a Christian, though, we can add one other fault
to his list - hypocrisy given his pechant for "bearing false witness".

--

[email protected] wrote:
> HISTORY TEST
> Please pause a moment, reflect back, and take the
> following multiple choice test. These are actual
> events from history. They happened! Do you remember?

<<snippety snip>>

1a, 2c, 3a,4b, 5a, 6c, 7a, 8a, 9a, 10b, 11c, 12b, 13a.

What do I win?

Robin.

Tom Kunich wrote:
> No you didn't. Unless you crack your email program it appends your address
> onto outgoing messages.

If you use an open source client you won't need to crack anything (anyway
your dumbassed US laws supposedly forbid you from cracking (reverse
engineering) programs don't they).

Bill Z. wrote:
> The Wogster <[email protected]> writes:
>

>>There are better solutions then being paranoid about your sig, for
>>example I use a spam trap. Check out my email address, it's not my
>>real email address. It's actually a spam trap, it gets about 50 a
>>day, I use it when I publicly want to publish an address, and don't
>>want my real address spammed. Email sent to the address gets sorted,
>>if it's from a Yahoo List, it gets processed into a folder on my mail
>>reader, everything else gets tossed into a bucket called Suspected
>>Junk Mail, once a week I run junkmail controls over it, then look at
>>the 2 or 3 that are left, 99% of the time I use those to update the
>>filter.....

> Have fun - I've better things to do with my time.

The amount of time spent on it, on a weekly basis is under 1 minute,
okay so maybe 45 minutes a year, and it works really well. BTW guess
what, your news reader puts your email address into every post, without
regards to any sig.

The Wogster wrote:

> The amount of time spent on it, on a weekly basis is under 1 minute,
> okay so maybe 45 minutes a year, and it works really well. BTW guess
> what, your news reader puts your email address into every post, without
> regards to any sig.

[email protected]?

"Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:p[email protected]:

> gds wrote:
>> [email protected] wrote:
>>> The "red" states have both people who live the correct Christian
>>> life but also have a lot of "ahem" Springer guest types. So while
>>> many people in a state may live according to the Word of our God
>>> many in the same state are living the promiscuous "hit and run"
>>> lifestyle and are in serial marriages and/or relationships. TX is a
>>> prime example. Wonderful God-fearing folk as well as a lot of
>>> critters

>> How do you tell hem apart?

> If Buttpacker were truly God-fearing, then he wouldn't spew his
> hate-filled, judgmental ****.
>
> Bill "there's gonna be hell to pay, one can only hope" S.

Butt Packer ???

I think name calling falls under the category of 'hate-filled

', and you are being quite judgemental yourself sir