LIVE WRONG! Cheat to win. They all do.

On Jun 17, 1:44 am, Davey Crockett <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Now I don't want to hear any more about Lance being a Dirty Rotten
> Doper Cheat, OK
>
> He's Clean as a Whistle ;)
>
> http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/06/16/lance-armstrong-again-denie...

The first letter under that story demonstrated just how insulated the
fans really are "All sports are 100% doped today!"

When you're overweight, in poor physical condition, incapable of ever
being competitive in tittlywinks let alone a physical sport, (you know
- like Kveck, Henry and most of those so vocal here) it's no surprise
that you don't believe that hard work and physical gifts can make that
much difference from the high school football team members they
remember from so long ago.

On Jun 18, 10:08 am, [email protected] wrote:

> The first letter under that story demonstrated just how insulated the
> fans really are "All sports are 100% doped today!"
>
> When you're overweight, in poor physical condition, incapable of ever
> being competitive in tittlywinks let alone a physical sport, (you know
> - like Kveck, Henry and most of those so vocal here) it's no surprise
> that you don't believe that hard work and physical gifts can make that
> much difference from the high school football team members they
> remember from so long ago.

It's tiddlywinks, Sparky, and it's a highly competitive international
sport with totally bodacious podium girls who put out.

On Jun 19, 6:38 am, Brian Lafferty <[email protected]> wrote:
> Davey Crockett wrote:
> > Now I don't want to hear any more about Lance being a Dirty Rotten
> > Doper Cheat, OK

> > He's Clean as a Whistle ;)

> >http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/06/16/lance-armstrong-again-denie...

> Thanks, Davey. It can be ordered now:http://www.amazon.com/Lance-Landis-Inside-American-Controversy/dp/034...

Looks like this one is written and printed in English. Ballestre cast
aside?

>From the Amazon link:

<Central to the story is Lance Armstrong's relentless, all-consuming
drive to be the best. Also essential to this narrative is Floyd
Landis, the unassuming, sympathetic hero who was the first winner of
the Tour de France after Lance-and the first ever to face the threat
of having his title revoked. More than anything else, this book will
ignite anew the debate about whether there is room in the current
sports culture for athletes who compete honestly, whether sports can
be saved from a scandal as widespread as this, and what changes will
have to be made.

Simple. "Don't make rules you can't enforce through simple, race-day
testing". "Don't set up a situation where you can't catch those who
break your rules" except by "police work". Testing doesn't catch
dopers, police catch dopers? Shameful!

<With a compelling narrative and revelations that will stun,
enlighten, and haunt readers,

Well, maybe Lafferty. He's haunted, for sure.

< David Walsh addresses numerous questions that arise in that crucial
space where sports meet the larger American culture.

Yeah: "Don't be a little guy". Or, help you Jesus, a whistleblower.

"All will be purified for the Great Sponsor in the Sky." Well, not
really, nudge nudge wink wink. --D-y

[email protected] wrote:
> On Jun 19, 3:11 pm, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> >From the Amazon link:

>> Also essential to this narrative is Floyd
>> Landis [..] the first ever to face the threat
>> of having his title revoked.

> Ah! More evidence of Walsh's accuracy and attention to detail.

For drug use, IIRC.

On Jun 19, 3:31 pm, Brian Lafferty <[email protected]> wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:

> >> Also essential to this narrative is Floyd
> >> Landis [..] the first ever to face the threat
> >> of having his title revoked.

> > Ah! More evidence of Walsh's accuracy and attention to detail.

> For drug use, IIRC.

So what you're saying is, even you pay more attention to accuracy and
detail than Walsh?

[email protected] wrote:
> On Jun 19, 3:31 pm, Brian Lafferty <[email protected]> wrote:
>> [email protected] wrote:
>>> Ah! More evidence of Walsh's accuracy and attention to detail.

>> For drug use, IIRC.

> So what you're saying is, even you pay more attention to accuracy and
> detail than Walsh?

No. I'd guess that the blurb you read was probably written by a
publicity person for the publisher; not Walsh.

[email protected] wrote:
> On Jun 17, 1:44 am, Davey Crockett <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>> Now I don't want to hear any more about Lance being a Dirty Rotten
>> Doper Cheat, OK
>>
>> He's Clean as a Whistle ;)
>>
>> http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/06/16/lance-armstrong-again-denie...

> The first letter under that story demonstrated just how insulated the
> fans really are "All sports are 100% doped today!"
>
> When you're overweight, in poor physical condition, incapable of ever
> being competitive in tittlywinks let alone a physical sport, (you know
> - like Kveck, Henry and most of those so vocal here) it's no surprise
> that you don't believe that hard work and physical gifts can make that
> much difference from the high school football team members they
> remember from so long ago.

Let's look at the rest of what this person wrote:

1............
Armstrong takes the doper fraud cake, however---by hiding behind
innocent Cancer victims. Armstrong doped for eight years BEFORE his
Cancer---then another ten years after--to this very day. His sick
teammates were NOT as lucky. (Strock, Kaiter, Lechuga) They NEVER
recovered to win a bike race.

exogenous testosterone
Clomid
cow blood (Actovegin) for the periodic Tour blood transfusions
EPO
corticosteroids
hGH
IGF-1
insulin
amphetamines
vasodiliations
other drugs (Polypharmacy)

Besides flunking SEVEN (7) drug tests for EPO and corticosteroids and
admitting to insulin and Actovegin possession in 2000, his alumni
teammates have been busted and two confessed to doping.

Frankie Andreu (EPO)
Roid-Floyd Landis (testosterone)
Tyler Hamilton (blood transfsuions)
Roberto Heras (EPO overdose)
Manuel Beltran (EPO & corticosteroids)
Benoit Joachim (Deca Durabolin)
Pavel Padrnos (EPO, hGH, insulin, testosterone)
Michele Ferrari, MD (illegal pharmacy & fraud)
Stephen Swartz (EPO)

Lance Pharmstrong is as clean as Nike's Baroid Bonds, Jason Giambi,
Marion Jones, Justin gatlin, Tim Montgomery, kelli White.

LIVE WRONG! Cheat to win. They all do.

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007...n-denies-doping-allegations-as-new-book-rais/

"Brian Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> [email protected] wrote:
>> On Jun 17, 1:44 am, Davey Crockett <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>> Now I don't want to hear any more about Lance being a Dirty Rotten
>>> Doper Cheat, OK
>>>
>>> He's Clean as a Whistle ;)
>>>
>>> http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/06/16/lance-armstrong-again-denie...

>> The first letter under that story demonstrated just how insulated the
>> fans really are "All sports are 100% doped today!"
>>
>> When you're overweight, in poor physical condition, incapable of ever
>> being competitive in tittlywinks let alone a physical sport, (you know
>> - like Kveck, Henry and most of those so vocal here) it's no surprise
>> that you don't believe that hard work and physical gifts can make that
>> much difference from the high school football team members they
>> remember from so long ago.

> Let's look at the rest of what this person wrote:
>
> 1............
> Armstrong takes the doper fraud cake, however---by hiding behind innocent
> Cancer victims. Armstrong doped for eight years BEFORE his Cancer---then
> another ten years after--to this very day. His sick teammates were NOT as
> lucky. (Strock, Kaiter, Lechuga) They NEVER recovered to win a bike race.
>
> exogenous testosterone
> Clomid
> cow blood (Actovegin) for the periodic Tour blood transfusions
> EPO
> corticosteroids
> hGH
> IGF-1
> insulin
> amphetamines
> vasodiliations
> other drugs (Polypharmacy)
>
> Besides flunking SEVEN (7) drug tests for EPO and corticosteroids and
> admitting to insulin and Actovegin possession in 2000, his alumni
> teammates have been busted and two confessed to doping.
>
> Frankie Andreu (EPO)
> Roid-Floyd Landis (testosterone)
> Tyler Hamilton (blood transfsuions)
> Roberto Heras (EPO overdose)
> Manuel Beltran (EPO & corticosteroids)
> Benoit Joachim (Deca Durabolin)
> Pavel Padrnos (EPO, hGH, insulin, testosterone)
> Michele Ferrari, MD (illegal pharmacy & fraud)
> Stephen Swartz (EPO)
>
> Lance Pharmstrong is as clean as Nike's Baroid Bonds, Jason Giambi, Marion
> Jones, Justin gatlin, Tim Montgomery, kelli White.
>
> LIVE WRONG! Cheat to win. They all do.
>
> http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007...n-denies-doping-allegations-as-new-book-rais/

I forwarded your posting to Dr. Ferrari. Maybe you forgot that he's been
cleared - that ought to make your posing very interesting to him.

Tom Kunich wrote:
> I forwarded your posting to Dr. Ferrari. Maybe you forgot that he's been
> cleared - that ought to make your posing very interesting to him.

Maybe Lafferty will get a free years subscription to 55x11.com.

Tom Kunich wrote:
> "Brian Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> [email protected] wrote:

>>> The first letter under that story demonstrated just how insulated the
>>> fans really are "All sports are 100% doped today!"
>>>
>>> When you're overweight, in poor physical condition, incapable of ever
>>> being competitive in tittlywinks let alone a physical sport, (you know
>>> - like Kveck, Henry and most of those so vocal here) it's no surprise
>>> that you don't believe that hard work and physical gifts can make that
>>> much difference from the high school football team members they
>>> remember from so long ago.

>> Let's look at the rest of what this person wrote:
>>
>> 1............
>> Armstrong takes the doper fraud cake, however---by hiding behind innocent
>> Cancer victims. Armstrong doped for eight years BEFORE his Cancer---then
>> another ten years after--to this very day. His sick teammates were NOT as
>> lucky. (Strock, Kaiter, Lechuga) They NEVER recovered to win a bike race.
>>
>> exogenous testosterone
>> Clomid
>> cow blood (Actovegin) for the periodic Tour blood transfusions
>> EPO
>> corticosteroids
>> hGH
>> IGF-1
>> insulin
>> amphetamines
>> vasodiliations
>> other drugs (Polypharmacy)
>>
>> Besides flunking SEVEN (7) drug tests for EPO and corticosteroids and
>> admitting to insulin and Actovegin possession in 2000, his alumni
>> teammates have been busted and two confessed to doping.
>>
>> Frankie Andreu (EPO)
>> Roid-Floyd Landis (testosterone)
>> Tyler Hamilton (blood transfsuions)
>> Roberto Heras (EPO overdose)
>> Manuel Beltran (EPO & corticosteroids)
>> Benoit Joachim (Deca Durabolin)
>> Pavel Padrnos (EPO, hGH, insulin, testosterone)
>> Michele Ferrari, MD (illegal pharmacy & fraud)
>> Stephen Swartz (EPO)
>>
>> Lance Pharmstrong is as clean as Nike's Baroid Bonds, Jason Giambi, Marion
>> Jones, Justin gatlin, Tim Montgomery, kelli White.
>>
>> LIVE WRONG! Cheat to win. They all do.
>>
>> http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007...n-denies-doping-allegations-as-new-book-rais/

> I forwarded your posting to Dr. Ferrari. Maybe you forgot that he's been
> cleared - that ought to make your posing very interesting to him.

Eunuch, you are so ignorant. His case was dismissed due to a statute of
limitations issue, not a substantive finding of not guilty.

> Tom Kunich wrote:
>> "Brian Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message

>>> Let's look at the rest of what this person wrote:
>>>
>>> 1............
>>> Armstrong takes the doper fraud cake, however---by hiding behind
>>> innocent Cancer victims. Armstrong doped for eight years BEFORE his
>>> Cancer---then another ten years after--to this very day. His sick
>>> teammates were NOT as lucky. (Strock, Kaiter, Lechuga) They NEVER
>>> recovered to win a bike race.
>>>
>>> exogenous testosterone
>>> Clomid
>>> cow blood (Actovegin) for the periodic Tour blood transfusions
>>> EPO
>>> corticosteroids
>>> hGH
>>> IGF-1
>>> insulin
>>> amphetamines
>>> vasodiliations
>>> other drugs (Polypharmacy)
>>>
>>> Besides flunking SEVEN (7) drug tests for EPO and corticosteroids and
>>> admitting to insulin and Actovegin possession in 2000, his alumni
>>> teammates have been busted and two confessed to doping.
>>>
>>> Frankie Andreu (EPO)
>>> Roid-Floyd Landis (testosterone)
>>> Tyler Hamilton (blood transfsuions)
>>> Roberto Heras (EPO overdose)
>>> Manuel Beltran (EPO & corticosteroids)
>>> Benoit Joachim (Deca Durabolin)
>>> Pavel Padrnos (EPO, hGH, insulin, testosterone)
>>> Michele Ferrari, MD (illegal pharmacy & fraud)
>>> Stephen Swartz (EPO)
>>>
>>> Lance Pharmstrong is as clean as Nike's Baroid Bonds, Jason Giambi,
>>> Marion Jones, Justin gatlin, Tim Montgomery, kelli White.
>>>
>>> LIVE WRONG! Cheat to win. They all do.
>>>
>>> http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007...n-denies-doping-allegations-as-new-book-rais/

>> I forwarded your posting to Dr. Ferrari. Maybe you forgot that he's been
>> cleared - that ought to make your posing very interesting to him.
>>

> Eunuch, you are so ignorant. His case was dismissed due to a statute of
> limitations issue, not a substantive finding of not guilty.

You know - the same guy working in the USA whose reputation you're
attacking? Hopefully he'll exercise his legal rights in your direction.

Tom Kunich wrote:
> "Brian Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> Tom Kunich wrote:
>>> "Brian Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message

>>> I forwarded your posting to Dr. Ferrari. Maybe you forgot that he's been
>>> cleared - that ought to make your posing very interesting to him.
>>>

>> Eunuch, you are so ignorant. His case was dismissed due to a statute of
>> limitations issue, not a substantive finding of not guilty.

> You know - the same guy working in the USA whose reputation you're
> attacking? Hopefully he'll exercise his legal rights in your direction.

Eunuch, you are such a putz.

On Jun 19, 6:31 am, Brian Lafferty <[email protected]> wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:

> >> Also essential to this narrative is Floyd
> >> Landis [..] the first ever to face the threat
> >> of having his title revoked.

> > Ah! More evidence of Walsh's accuracy and attention to detail.

> For drug use, IIRC.

Even that might be accurate in the letter but not
the spirit since it excludes Delgado (although Delgado
had the good graces to test positive during the Tour,
so if they had penalized him they wouldn't have had
to revoke his title later).

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?sec=health&res=940DEFDB1631F931A15754C0A96E948260

Interesting that back then the penalty for this doping
infraction was 10 minutes of race time, not two years
of calendar time. Like Chung is suggesting now.
Obviously the current regime of stiffer and stiffer
penalties has succeeded so well in deterring doping.

Ben