livedrunk - east end brewing - pedal pale ale

On Jul 13, 2:11 pm, bdbafh <[email protected]> wrote:
> http://drunkcyclist.com/wordpress/2...com/mike.vindler/PedalPaleAleRide61507/photo#...
>
> "I really had a great time on the ride, and hopefully you did too. If
> you're wondering about the route we took, here it is - thanks George!"http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=1080997

Holy ****! There _is_ a God! And this guy is his high priest.

I mean, it was like an alarm went off in my head, you know. I said,
here's a guy that's got his act together. Here's somebody who's got
it, all figured out. Here's somebody who has the answer. I'll follow
you anywhere, Mr. Gump.

bdbafh <[email protected]> wrote:

> http://drunkcyclist.com/wordpress/2007/06/17/brew-ride/
> http://picasaweb.google.com/mike.vindler/PedalPaleAleRide61507/photo#s50765243
> 79533703890
> http://picasaweb.google.com/mike.vindler/PedalPaleAleRide61507/photo#s50765287
> 86170149922
>
> "I really had a great time on the ride, and hopefully you did too. If
> you're wondering about the route we took, here it is - thanks George!"
> http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=1080997
>
> -bdbafh

It's spelled "LIVEDRUNK". Note all caps, just like a certain charitable
organization. Which has nothing to do with us!

But LIVEDRUNK salutes you, and encourages other cyclists to drink
irresponsibly.

On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 01:21:46 +0000, Ryan Cousineau wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> bdbafh <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> http://drunkcyclist.com/wordpress/2007/06/17/brew-ride/
>> http://picasaweb.google.com/mike.vindler/PedalPaleAleRide61507/photo#s50765243
>> 79533703890
>> http://picasaweb.google.com/mike.vindler/PedalPaleAleRide61507/photo#s50765287
>> 86170149922
>>
>> "I really had a great time on the ride, and hopefully you did too. If
>> you're wondering about the route we took, here it is - thanks George!"
>> http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=1080997
>>
>> -bdbafh

> It's spelled "LIVEDRUNK". Note all caps, just like a certain charitable
> organization. Which has nothing to do with us!
>
> But LIVEDRUNK salutes you, and encourages other cyclists to drink
> irresponsibly.

So I'm guessing this is a liquorbike ride?

--
Luigi de Guzman
http://ouij.livejournal.com

In article <[email protected]>,
Luigi de Guzman <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 01:21:46 +0000, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
>
> > In article <[email protected]>,
> > bdbafh <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >> http://drunkcyclist.com/wordpress/2007/06/17/brew-ride/
> >> http://picasaweb.google.com/mike.vindler/PedalPaleAleRide61507/photo#s50765
> >> 243
> >> 79533703890
> >> http://picasaweb.google.com/mike.vindler/PedalPaleAleRide61507/photo#s50765
> >> 287
> >> 86170149922
> >>
> >> "I really had a great time on the ride, and hopefully you did too. If
> >> you're wondering about the route we took, here it is - thanks George!"
> >> http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=1080997
> >>
> >> -bdbafh

> > It's spelled "LIVEDRUNK". Note all caps, just like a certain charitable
> > organization. Which has nothing to do with us!
> >
> > But LIVEDRUNK salutes you, and encourages other cyclists to drink
> > irresponsibly.
> >

> So I'm guessing this is a liquorbike ride?

It's complicated, but really, it's so much less than that.