7 - 10 pm
At the Brooklyn Brewery
70 North 11th St.
Brooklyn, NY

http://www.floydfairnessfund.org/resources/2_07_07_Brooklyn_brewery_flyer.pdf

I wish that I would have been informed of this event prior to today.
That my fault for being out of town and not checking in on the
trustbutverify site.
#6 ranked Pitt plays at WVU (backyard brawl) in Men's College hoops
this evening.

Free Floyd, free beer. Sounds like a great combination.

-bdbafh

On Feb 7, 3:18 pm, "bdbafh" <[email protected]> wrote:
> http://www.floydfairnessfund.org/
>
> FFF Town Hall Fundraiser
> Co-hosted by Deno's WONDER WHEEL Cycling Team and the Brooklyn Brewery
>
> Wednesday, February 7th,
> 7 - 10 pm
> At the Brooklyn Brewery
> 70 North 11th St.
> Brooklyn, NY
>
> http://www.floydfairnessfund.org/resources/2_07_07_Brooklyn_brewery_f...
>
> I wish that I would have been informed of this event prior to today.
> That my fault for being out of town and not checking in on the
> trustbutverify site.
> #6 ranked Pitt plays at WVU (backyard brawl) in Men's College hoops
> this evening.
>
> Free Floyd, free beer. Sounds like a great combination.
>
> -bdbafh

OMG is Floyd's photographer hot. Ridiculously so.
My guess is that **** Pound never ever saw such fine (something
something) following him around.

If I had a camera there, she would have already have been posted to
pezcycling.com. I didn't, she wasn't. sorry.

-bdbafh

bdbafh wrote:
> OMG is Floyd's photographer hot. Ridiculously so.

Link please.

--
E. Dronkert