LiveSTRONG - on which hand?

Virenque

Sep 6, 2004
I was checking some photos and I`ve seen Lance, Landis and Virenque wearing it on right hand and then I started thinking on which hand do others have it? I`m wearing it on the left one..am I maybe alone?:confused:Hehe..

Virenque said:
I was checking some photos and I`ve seen Lance, Landis and Virenque wearing it on right hand and then I started thinking on which hand do others have it? I`m wearing it on the left one..am I maybe alone?:confused:Hehe..

No, wear it on your neck! :)

Wear it where you wear your watch. DUH!

Sorry but I just have to bash you on this. Its a very stupid question. :)

I agree, it is, like many other threads/polls, but I just want to know and I`ve made a new poll! Why not..:)

I think you should put it around your next too.

These aren't fashion items, or collectables. They're for Cancer Research.

I have a feeling that if Lance saw people buying them and then throwing them away and buying a new one next year he'd be stoked.

My 2 cents,

B.T.

It doesn't and shouldn't matter which arm other's wear their LiveSTRONG wrist band on. I'm right-handed, I wear my watch on my left arm, so I wear my LiveSTRONG wrist band on my right band. End of mystery.

-TexasSpoke

Telegram Sam said:
I think this cat must already have it around his neck to post a question like this
He must have just finished "unleashing his fitness" somewhere! :rolleyes: I'm still tickled about the tool that started that thread.

If you are a male, you can wear it on you genatailia. [sorry i just ha to say that:D ]

the only hand it will be on is my dead hand....thats the only time you'll catch me wearing one..

The Livestrong band was so small I had trouble getting over my hand. I would take it of when I took a shower and it broke after a week. So the message I got was live strong but sell weak bands for a buck.

Last year I donated to the cancer fund and got some of the yellow LiveStrong bands. Just after the bands arrived, I lost a friend to cancer. We called him Big Bird because he was shaped like the Sesame Street character, you know, the big yellow bird. I don't wear it to make a statement and I've never been fashonable. So I wear this yellow band to remember a good man.

And like him, love him, or hate him, I thank Lance Armstrong for what he has done for those with cancer.

After three and half years, I still have it on my left hand! It felt off only 3 times while taking off my arm warmers...
smile.gif

Chance3290 said:
Last year I donated to the cancer fund and got some of the yellow LiveStrong bands. Just after the bands arrived, I lost a friend to cancer. We called him Big Bird because he was shaped like the Sesame Street character, you know, the big yellow bird. I don't wear it to make a statement and I've never been fashonable. So I wear this yellow band to remember a good man.

And like him, love him, or hate him, I thank Lance Armstrong for what he has done for those with cancer.
A big +1 here!!! When I began wearing one of these my roommate/friend for over 20 years was just diagnosed with cancer. She beat it and is still doing well. This is the reason I wear one Now, as for which hand I wear it on....I am left-handed and wear my watch on my right hand, so that is where my Livestrong band goes.

Cheers,

Brian

mine's on the right...wrist, yes. putting it on the watch-wrist would have driven me nuts; i'm just a little psychotic that way....

and i wear it because my mother AND grandmother both died of cancer -- neither made it to 80. it's a reminder that i have some family history to break (and i ride, not only for the joy and the economy of it, but to break the other half of my family history -- my dad died of heart disease before 80, as well. i'm shooting for 100!).