Livestrong Ride

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides' started by Steve Raffensberger, Mar 25, 2006.

  1. Looking for people in the York, PA area who are going to do the Livestrong
    ride in Philadelphia on Sept. 10, 2006.

    Steve R.

    Tags:

  2. Beverly

    Beverly Guest

    Steve Raffensberger wrote:
    > Looking for people in the York, PA area who are going to do the Livestrong
    > ride in Philadelphia on Sept. 10, 2006.
    >
    > Steve R.

    I don't live in the York area but do plan on participating in this
    ride.

    I've searched the website but haven't seen anything about the route,
    hotels, etc. I've never biked in this area and have no idea what to
    expect in regards to hills. Any idea what I can expect? I know it
    will depend on the exact route but a general idea would help.

    Beverly

  3. Steve R.

    Steve R. Guest

    I am signed up to attend an information meeting on 4/1/06 at a bike shop in
    King of Prussia. I could pass any info that I receive on to you.

    Steve R.
    "Beverly" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Steve Raffensberger wrote:
    >> Looking for people in the York, PA area who are going to do the
    >> Livestrong
    >> ride in Philadelphia on Sept. 10, 2006.
    >>
    >> Steve R.

    > I don't live in the York area but do plan on participating in this
    > ride.
    >
    > I've searched the website but haven't seen anything about the route,
    > hotels, etc. I've never biked in this area and have no idea what to
    > expect in regards to hills. Any idea what I can expect? I know it
    > will depend on the exact route but a general idea would help.
    >
    > Beverly

  4. Beverly

    Beverly Guest

    Steve R. wrote:
    > I am signed up to attend an information meeting on 4/1/06 at a bike shop in
    > King of Prussia. I could pass any info that I receive on to you.
    >
    > Steve R.

    That would be great.

    I don't use the email address on this post so if you want to email me
    use bowens @ woh.rr.com. I'll keep checking back here, too

    Thanks
    Beverly