Livestrong Ride

Steve Raffensberger

Guest
Looking for people in the York, PA area who are going to do the Livestrong
ride in Philadelphia on Sept. 10, 2006.

Steve R.

Steve Raffensberger wrote:
> Looking for people in the York, PA area who are going to do the Livestrong
> ride in Philadelphia on Sept. 10, 2006.
>
> Steve R.

I don't live in the York area but do plan on participating in this
ride.

I've searched the website but haven't seen anything about the route,
hotels, etc. I've never biked in this area and have no idea what to
expect in regards to hills. Any idea what I can expect? I know it
will depend on the exact route but a general idea would help.

Beverly

I am signed up to attend an information meeting on 4/1/06 at a bike shop in
King of Prussia. I could pass any info that I receive on to you.

Steve R.
news:[email protected]...

Steve R. wrote:
> I am signed up to attend an information meeting on 4/1/06 at a bike shop in
> King of Prussia. I could pass any info that I receive on to you.
>
> Steve R.

That would be great.

I don't use the email address on this post so if you want to email me
use bowens @ woh.rr.com. I'll keep checking back here, too

Thanks
Beverly