livewrong

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by [email protected], Aug 10, 2005.

  1. I am now inspired to wear my black LIVEWRONG bracelet in races. Due to
    the fact LA has not yet tested positive he probably won't get caught
    now. Anyways, check out the google for yours...MC

    Tags:

  2. I want a HATER bracelet, where I can get one of those?

  3. D. Ferguson

    D. Ferguson Guest

    On 10 Aug 2005 21:30:39 -0700, [email protected] wrote:

    >I am now inspired to wear my black LIVEWRONG bracelet in races. Due to
    >the fact LA has not yet tested positive he probably won't get caught
    >now. Anyways, check out the google for yours...MC

    What color is you DUMBASS bracelet?

  4. RonSonic

    RonSonic Guest

    On 11 Aug 2005 00:48:08 -0700, [email protected] wrote:

    >I want a HATER bracelet, where I can get one of those?

    Good idea. Make it a pukey swirly green with "hatestrong" engraved in it.

    Get Lafferty to test it.

    Ron