Liyang Carbon Pro 2 Mystery Frame

DecSim

Feb 20, 2005
I got this poor abused carbon frame off a guy and have no idea what it is. The angles seem more road bike than mtb but it is for 26" wheels. I thought maybe 26" wheel tri bike but it has canti/v bosses.

I googled to no avail and I emailed Liyang but got no reply so I need your help. If anyone knows what it actually is or used to own one let me know as I would love to find out more about it.

Pictures here-
http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=list&function=myphotos&photouserid=55023

Thanks
DecSim

well first it doesnt look like its carbon to me...looks like it just says its carbons...and 2nd it looks like a road bike...because the frames so skinny that it wouldnt make sence to be a mtb or it would break...so yeah looks like a road bike *you might wana think about weighn it to see if it really is carbon*

~Scott

Hi, Do you still want information relating to this frame? I had one until it was stolen.

It is an MTB frame and it is carbon, there are very few in the UK and I only know of 3 one of which was mine.

you can send me a message if you want to discuss it.

NS12345 said:
Hi, Do you still want information relating to this frame? I had one until it was stolen.

It is an MTB frame and it is carbon, there are very few in the UK and I only know of 3 one of which was mine.

you can send me a message if you want to discuss it.
Hey... very rare frame stolen from you. Some guy offloads a frame he knows nothing about to DecSim. Hmmmmmmm....

lol, we've had that conversation behind the scenes :) Seems unlikely to be that exact frame but was one of the few that came into the country. The one I had has had such a hard life I think it trickled down the value tree until it got to me rather than being stolen then passed on.