Lloyd deMause

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Eldon Braun, Feb 16, 2004.

  1. Eldon Braun

    Eldon Braun Guest

    This guy is an ideological fascist posing as a reformer. I recently made a couple of what I thought
    were relatively moderate posts to his discussion group, and was censored and blocked from the group.

    Basically, I questioned whether child abuse was entirely endemic and whether some western
    definitions of it might not work as well within the cultures of other countries. What I got was a
    polemic about the evil Margaret Meade and a whole bunch of nastiness.

    I consider this guy a kook and a sort of pseudo-academic cult leader par excellence.

    Best, Eldon Braun

    Tags:

  2. David Wright

    David Wright Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Eldon Braun <[email protected]> wrote:
    >This guy is an ideological fascist posing as a reformer. I recently made a couple of what I
    >thought were relatively moderate posts to his discussion group, and was censored and blocked from
    >the group.

    You may be right, or not, but who is Lloyd deMause and where did you run across him? And why are you
    telling us, anyway? This is a newsgroup discussing alternative health, not child abuse.

    -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my opinions only, but they're almost always
    correct. "If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my
    shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)