Lloyd deMause

Eldon Braun

Guest
This guy is an ideological fascist posing as a reformer. I recently made a couple of what I thought
were relatively moderate posts to his discussion group, and was censored and blocked from the group.

Basically, I questioned whether child abuse was entirely endemic and whether some western
definitions of it might not work as well within the cultures of other countries. What I got was a
polemic about the evil Margaret Meade and a whole bunch of nastiness.

I consider this guy a kook and a sort of pseudo-academic cult leader par excellence.

Best, Eldon Braun

In article <[email protected]>,
Eldon Braun <[email protected]> wrote:
>This guy is an ideological fascist posing as a reformer. I recently made a couple of what I
>thought were relatively moderate posts to his discussion group, and was censored and blocked from
>the group.

You may be right, or not, but who is Lloyd deMause and where did you run across him? And why are you
telling us, anyway? This is a newsgroup discussing alternative health, not child abuse.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my opinions only, but they're almost always
correct. "If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my
shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)