local groups or club in rossendale (east lancs)

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by den911, Jun 5, 2003.

  1. den911

    den911 New Member

    Joined:
    May 14, 2003
    looking for club in rossendale having just taken up riding again after a few years break and moved town any help with clubs or small groups who ride on a regular basis would be gratefully recieved . thanks

    Tags:

  2. Robin Long

    Robin Long Guest

    Don't know any but don't live far away. Used to live Rossendale, know the area, have maps. I work
    shifts so contact for midweek and evening rides. Don't go too fast.

    Robin Long.

    "den911" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > looking for club in rossendale having just taken up riding again after a few years break and moved
    > town any help with clubs or small groups who ride on a regular basis would be gratefully recieved
    > . thanks

  3. den911

    den911 New Member

    Joined:
    May 14, 2003
    thanks for reply , i live in witworth , i do whitworth to rawtenstall 5 nights a week aprox 15 mile . iwas looking for a change a t weekends , ihave cycle carriers on car . wife mainly in to swimming . would like to travell round can be a bit boring on your own . cheers

  4. James Hodson

    James Hodson Guest

    On Thu, 5 Jun 2003 23:36:40 +0100, "Robin Long" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Don't know any but don't live far away. Used to live Rossendale, know the area, have maps. I work
    >shifts so contact for midweek and evening rides. Don't go too fast.

    That brings back a few rather distant memories. Grotty Rotty was the place I ever skied.

    James

  5. In message <[email protected]>, James Hodson
    <[email protected]> writes
    >On Thu, 5 Jun 2003 23:36:40 +0100, "Robin Long" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Don't know any but don't live far away. Used to live Rossendale, know the area, have maps. I work
    >>shifts so contact for midweek and evening rides. Don't go too fast.
    >>

    >That brings back a few rather distant memories. Grotty Rotty was the place I ever skied.

    Did you mean it was the first place you ever skied? I learnt there too.
    --
    Michael MacClancy

  6. James Hodson

    James Hodson Guest

    On Sat, 7 Jun 2003 21:43:30 +0100, Michael MacClancy <[email protected]> wrote:

    >>That brings back a few rather distant memories. Grotty Rotty was the place I ever skied.
    >>
    >Did you mean it was the first place you ever skied? I learnt there too.

    Well, a tad of Pendleton Witches Hill, too, but t'was mainly Grotty Rotty.

    James

  7. den911

    den911 New Member

    Joined: