Locked panniers?

FWIW. With the understanding that if someone wanted to take any items which may be inside your panniers that they could simply remove the panniers and/or remove the rack from the bike ([COLOR= #808080]if not the bike, itself[/COLOR]) ...

I reckon that your best bet may be to go to your local Honda[COLOR= #ff0000]/[/COLOR]Harley[COLOR= #ff0000]/[/COLOR]whatever motorcycle shop & see what they have which you deem to be small enough AND light enough to fit on your bike ...

IF you just want a way to secure the zippers with small locks-or-equivalent to preclude a casual theft then have a luggage store or dry cleaner sew some D-rings which are attached to short tabs into the seam near the points of closure.

BTW. I think that most panniers are waterproof ...

SOMEONE makes a rack which accommodates 5 gallon "paint" buckets, but I don't recall the particulars.

if you beleive in reincarnation set yourself to be reborn in the netherlands !

I have seen various waterproof models (you could possibly get some waterproofing cover for the non-wr ones). But I havent seen any aerodynamic ones. I just googled "aerodynamic bicycle panniers" and except the motorcycle stuff I havent seen any panniers being sold as aerodynamic... (There is a patent for an aerodynamic shell: http://www.freepatentsonline.com/4813583.html).
I dont think you really need aerodynamic ones unless its really windy or if you go downhill or something. It very hard to go fast with panniers anyway and if you manage to do that you should worry more about brakes too...
As far as for locking the panniers you could use a system which can be lifted whole as a bag with a handle and just carry it with you when you leave the bike locked. I guess you could just lock the panniers (on the frame and the zippers) but unless they are not rigid out of a strong material you could just cut the panniers open and take the stuff from inside anyway. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif (I heard of bus-thiefs doing that here).