Logic: Three types

  • Thread starter Mark Probertfeb
  • Start date



M

Mark Probertfeb

Guest
1. RealLogic
2. AltLogic
3. JanLogic

Note that #3 is incomprehensible.
 
R

Rich Andrews

Guest
"Robert Bronsing" <[email protected]> wrote in news:bvkkv1$dq0
[email protected]:

>
> "Mr. 4X" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
> news:[email protected]...
>> "Mark ProbertFebruary 1, 2004" <[email protected]>
wrote
>> in message news:p[email protected]:
>>
>> > 1. RealLogic
>> > 2. AltLogic
>> > 3. JanLogic
>>
>> You forgot WollmannLogic and WholeflufferLogic...
>>
>
> And then there's "wereldsman" logic, but you'd have to be on the Dutch groups to understand that
> kook :)
>
> --
> Robert Bronsing
>
>
>
>

The WholeflufferLogic reminds me of what they called a sandwich made with peanut butter and
Marshmallow Fluff. It was called a FlufferNutter. Somehow that name fits too. :)>)

r

--
Nothing beats the bandwidth of a station wagon filled with DLT tapes.
 
M

Mr. 4x

Guest
"Mark ProbertFebruary 1, 2004" <[email protected]>
wrote in message news:D[email protected]:

>
> "Mr. 4X" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> "Mark ProbertFebruary 1, 2004" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:p[email protected]:
>>
>> > 1. RealLogic
>> > 2. AltLogic
>> > 3. JanLogic
>>
>> You forgot WollmannLogic and WholeflufferLogic...
>
> It is easy to forget Wholefarter logic.

Not if you are in alt.alien.research or alt.alien.visitors...

> He is an old troll of mine.
>
>> > Note that #3 is incomprehensible.
>>
>
 
J

Jan

Guest
>Subject: That's not all was Re: Logic: Three types
>From: "Mr. 4X" [email protected]
>Date: 2/1/2004 1:32 PM Pacific Standard Time
>Message-id: <[email protected]>
>
>"Mark ProbertFebruary 1, 2004" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:p[email protected]:
>
>> 1. RealLogic
>> 2. AltLogic
>> 3. JanLogic
>
>You forgot WollmannLogic and WholeflufferLogic...

You forgot to sign your name, chicken.

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/propagandistprobert.html

> Note that #3 is incomprehensible.

This has what to do with health issues?

HeLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

David Wright.

Off-topic-inappropriate.

OH, that's right, Mark is one of the *gang*. You lie, I'll swear to it and don't give a damn if the
debunkers lie.

Jan
 
M

Mark Probertfeb

Guest
"Rich Andrews" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Robert Bronsing" <[email protected]> wrote in news:bvkkv1$dq0 [email protected]:
>
> >
> > "Mr. 4X" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
> > news:[email protected]...
> >> "Mark ProbertFebruary 1, 2004" <[email protected]>
> wrote
> >> in message news:p[email protected]:
> >>
> >> > 1. RealLogic
> >> > 2. AltLogic
> >> > 3. JanLogic
> >>
> >> You forgot WollmannLogic and WholeflufferLogic...
> >>
> >
> > And then there's "wereldsman" logic, but you'd have to be on the Dutch groups to understand that
> > kook :)
> >
> > --
> > Robert Bronsing
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
> The WholeflufferLogic reminds me of what they called a sandwich made with peanut butter and
> Marshmallow Fluff. It was called a FlufferNutter. Somehow that name fits too. :)>)

Excellent point!
 
M

Mark Probertfeb

Guest
"Mr. 4X" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Mark ProbertFebruary 1, 2004" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:D[email protected]:
>
> >
> > "Mr. 4X" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >> "Mark ProbertFebruary 1, 2004" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:p[email protected]:
> >>
> >> > 1. RealLogic
> >> > 2. AltLogic
> >> > 3. JanLogic
> >>
> >> You forgot WollmannLogic and WholeflufferLogic...
> >
> > It is easy to forget Wholefarter logic.
>
> Not if you are in alt.alien.research or alt.alien.visitors...

True. He does infest other groups, usualy the ones I post in, butnot those.

> > He is an old troll of mine.
> >
> >> > Note that #3 is incomprehensible.
> >>
> >
> >
 
M

Mr. 4x

Guest
[email protected] (Jan) wrote in message
news:[email protected]:

>>Subject: That's not all was Re: Logic: Three types From: "Mr. 4X" [email protected]
>>Date: 2/1/2004 1:32 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
>>
>>"Mark ProbertFebruary 1, 2004" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:p[email protected]:
>>
>>> 1. RealLogic
>>> 2. AltLogic
>>> 3. JanLogic
>>
>>You forgot WollmannLogic and WholeflufferLogic...
>
> You forgot to sign your name, chicken.
>
> http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/propagandistprobert.html
>
>> Note that #3 is incomprehensible.
>
> This has what to do with health issues?

I think it has actually to do something with health.

More precisely, your (probably non existant) mental health...

> HeLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>
> David Wright.
>
> Off-topic-inappropriate.
>
> OH, that's right, Mark is one of the *gang*. You lie, I'll swear to it and don't give a damn if
> the debunkers lie.
>
> Jan
 
M

Mark Probertfeb

Guest
"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Subject: That's not all was Re: Logic: Three types From: "Mr. 4X" [email protected]
> >Date: 2/1/2004 1:32 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
> >
> >"Mark ProbertFebruary 1, 2004" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:p[email protected]:
> >
> >> 1. RealLogic
> >> 2. AltLogic
> >> 3. JanLogic
> >
> >You forgot WollmannLogic and WholeflufferLogic...
>
> You forgot to sign your name, chicken.
>
> http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/propagandistprobert.html
>
> > Note that #3 is incomprehensible.
>
> This has what to do with health issues?
>
> HeLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>
> David Wright.
>
> Off-topic-inappropriate.
>
> OH, that's right, Mark is one of the *gang*. You lie, I'll swear to it and don't give a damn if
> the debunkers lie.

When the debunkers actually do lie, I will comment on it. However,when YOU claim they lie, I laugh,
as it is obvious that your conclusion is reached due to your poor reading comprehension skills, or
your inability to admit that you do not know what you were yakking about,
 
M

Mr. 4x

Guest
"Mark ProbertFebruary 2, 2004" <[email protected]>
wrote in message news:[email protected]:

>
> "Mr. 4X" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> "Mark ProbertFebruary 1, 2004" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:D[email protected]:
>>
>> >
>> > "Mr. 4X" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> > news:[email protected]...
>> >> "Mark ProbertFebruary 1, 2004" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >> news:p[email protected]:
>> >>
>> >> > 1. RealLogic
>> >> > 2. AltLogic
>> >> > 3. JanLogic
>> >>
>> >> You forgot WollmannLogic and WholeflufferLogic...
>> >
>> > It is easy to forget Wholefarter logic.
>>
>> Not if you are in alt.alien.research or alt.alien.visitors...
>
> True. He does infest other groups, usualy the ones I post in, butnot those.

AAR and AAV are full of his posts, only Alexa Camoron can 'outkookfart' him...

>
>> > He is an old troll of mine.
>> >
>> >> > Note that #3 is incomprehensible.
>> >>
>> >
>> >
>> >
>>
>