Logic: Three types

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Mark Probertfeb, Feb 1, 2004.

  1. 1. RealLogic
    2. AltLogic
    3. JanLogic

    Note that #3 is incomprehensible.

    Tags:

  2. Mr. 4x

    Mr. 4x Guest

    "Mark ProbertFebruary 1, 2004" <[email protected]> wrote
    in message news:p[email protected]:

    > 1. RealLogic
    > 2. AltLogic
    > 3. JanLogic

    You forgot WollmannLogic and WholeflufferLogic...

    > Note that #3 is incomprehensible.

  3. Rich Andrews

    Rich Andrews Guest

    "Robert Bronsing" <[email protected]> wrote in news:bvkkv1$dq0
    [email protected]:

    > "Mr. 4X" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> "Mark ProbertFebruary 1, 2004" <[email protected]>
    wrote
    >> in message news:p[email protected]:
    >>
    >> > 1. RealLogic
    >> > 2. AltLogic
    >> > 3. JanLogic
    >>
    >> You forgot WollmannLogic and WholeflufferLogic...
    >>

    > And then there's "wereldsman" logic, but you'd have to be on the Dutch groups to understand that
    > kook :)
    >
    > --
    > Robert Bronsing

    The WholeflufferLogic reminds me of what they called a sandwich made with peanut butter and
    Marshmallow Fluff. It was called a FlufferNutter. Somehow that name fits too. :)>)

  4. Mr. 4x

    wrote in message news:D[email protected]:

    > "Mr. 4X" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> "Mark ProbertFebruary 1, 2004" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:p[email protected]:
    >>
    >> > 1. RealLogic
    >> > 2. AltLogic
    >> > 3. JanLogic
    >>
    >> You forgot WollmannLogic and WholeflufferLogic...
    >
    > It is easy to forget Wholefarter logic.

    Not if you are in alt.alien.research or alt.alien.visitors...

    > He is an old troll of mine.
    >
    >> > Note that #3 is incomprehensible.

  5. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: That's not all was Re: Logic: Three types
    >From: "Mr. 4X" [email protected]
    >Date: 2/1/2004 1:32 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    >"Mark ProbertFebruary 1, 2004" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:p[email protected]:
    >
    >> 1. RealLogic
    >> 2. AltLogic
    >> 3. JanLogic
    >
    >You forgot WollmannLogic and WholeflufferLogic...

    You forgot to sign your name, chicken.

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/propagandistprobert.html

    > Note that #3 is incomprehensible.

    This has what to do with health issues?

    HeLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    David Wright.

    Off-topic-inappropriate.

    OH, that's right, Mark is one of the *gang*. You lie, I'll swear to it and don't give a damn if the
    debunkers lie.

    Jan

  6. "Rich Andrews" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Robert Bronsing" <[email protected]> wrote in news:bvkkv1$dq0 [email protected]:
    >

    > > "Mr. 4X" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > >> "Mark ProbertFebruary 1, 2004" <[email protected]>
    > wrote
    > >> in message news:p[email protected]:

    > >> You forgot WollmannLogic and WholeflufferLogic...
    > >>

    > > And then there's "wereldsman" logic, but you'd have to be on the Dutch groups to understand that
    > > kook :)
    > >
    > > --
    > > Robert Bronsing
    > >

    > The WholeflufferLogic reminds me of what they called a sandwich made with peanut butter and
    > Marshmallow Fluff. It was called a FlufferNutter. Somehow that name fits too. :)>)

    Excellent point!

  7. "Mr. 4X" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Mark ProbertFebruary 1, 2004" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:D[email protected]:
    >

    > > "Mr. 4X" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > >> "Mark ProbertFebruary 1, 2004" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >> news:p[email protected]:

    > >> You forgot WollmannLogic and WholeflufferLogic...
    > >
    > > It is easy to forget Wholefarter logic.
    >
    > Not if you are in alt.alien.research or alt.alien.visitors...

    True. He does infest other groups, usualy the ones I post in, butnot those.

    > > He is an old troll of mine.

  8. Ilsa9

    Ilsa9 Guest

    [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

    >You lie, I'll swear to it and don't give a damn if the debunkers lie.

  9. Mr. 4x

    Mr. 4x Guest

    [email protected] (Jan) wrote in message
    news:[email protected]:

    >>Subject: That's not all was Re: Logic: Three types From: "Mr. 4X" [email protected]
    >>Date: 2/1/2004 1:32 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
    >>
    >>"Mark ProbertFebruary 1, 2004" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>news:p[email protected]:
    >>
    >>> 1. RealLogic
    >>> 2. AltLogic
    >>> 3. JanLogic
    >>
    >>You forgot WollmannLogic and WholeflufferLogic...
    >
    > You forgot to sign your name, chicken.
    >
    > http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/propagandistprobert.html
    >
    >> Note that #3 is incomprehensible.
    >
    > This has what to do with health issues?

    I think it has actually to do something with health.

    More precisely, your (probably non existant) mental health...

    > HeLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    >
    > David Wright.
    >
    > Off-topic-inappropriate.
    >
    > OH, that's right, Mark is one of the *gang*. You lie, I'll swear to it and don't give a damn if
    > the debunkers lie.
    >
    > Jan

  10. "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >Subject: That's not all was Re: Logic: Three types From: "Mr. 4X" [email protected]
    > >Date: 2/1/2004 1:32 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
    > >
    > >"Mark ProbertFebruary 1, 2004" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:p[email protected]:
    > >
    > >> 1. RealLogic
    > >> 2. AltLogic
    > >> 3. JanLogic
    > >
    > >You forgot WollmannLogic and WholeflufferLogic...
    >
    > You forgot to sign your name, chicken.
    >
    > http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/propagandistprobert.html
    >
    > > Note that #3 is incomprehensible.
    >
    > This has what to do with health issues?
    >
    > HeLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    >
    > David Wright.
    >
    > Off-topic-inappropriate.
    >
    > OH, that's right, Mark is one of the *gang*. You lie, I'll swear to it and don't give a damn if
    > the debunkers lie.

    When the debunkers actually do lie, I will comment on it. However,when YOU claim they lie, I laugh,
    as it is obvious that your conclusion is reached due to your poor reading comprehension skills, or
    your inability to admit that you do not know what you were yakking about,

  11. Mr. 4x

    Mr. 4x Guest

    "Mark ProbertFebruary 2, 2004" <[email protected]>
    wrote in message news:[email protected]:

    > "Mr. 4X" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> "Mark ProbertFebruary 1, 2004" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:D[email protected]:
    >>

    >> > "Mr. 4X" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> > news:[email protected]...

    >> > It is easy to forget Wholefarter logic.
    >>
    >> Not if you are in alt.alien.research or alt.alien.visitors...
    >
    > True. He does infest other groups, usualy the ones I post in, butnot those.

    AAR and AAV are full of his posts, only Alexa Camoron can 'outkookfart' him...