lol

pineapple

Oct 3, 2003
Just checking out this section of the forum and was amused to find that there are 0 posts and 0 threads!

"There have been no posts in the last 1000 days in this forum. "

That makes this the first post! mwaahahahahaaaaaaaaa..

aherm, anyway...

I wonder how long it will be before someone sees this post?

I need to find something to do...

Originally posted by EoinC
Yes, it will be. Nobody is going to read Pineapple's post and reply. Nor yours either, for that matter. Nor mine.....
I thought it amusing too so here's my bittie. I wonder how long before the next unwary person comes along...LOL

Shenachie

Originally posted by Shenachie
I thought it amusing too so here's my bittie. I wonder how long before the next unwary person comes along...LOL

Shenachie
Here I am, unwary as ever!!! :)

Oh and by the way, this forum has only been up and running for just over a day!!!

Here I am, unwary as ever!!! :)

Oh and by the way, this forum has only been up and running for just over a day!!!
The existentialist in me tells me that this forum doesn't exist. It's just a figment of my (non-existent) fertile imagination.

To quote Monty Python.....
Rene Descarte was a drunken fart - "I drink therefore I am!"

Hey, now that we're all bogged down in a non-existant forum, where the hell did Pineapple go? Probably off down in the back paddock planting an apple tree to try and catch Adam out.
It's enough to give you an anxiety attack (if you exist that is).

It reminds me of the insomniac agnostic dyslexic who lay awake at night wondering if there was a dog.

Originally posted by procerus
Is it raining?
Yes, in a relative sense, it may well be.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt - let me tell you all about it.......

Hey, now that we're all bogged down in a non-existant forum, where the hell did Pineapple go? Probably off down in the back paddock planting an apple tree to try and catch Adam out.
It's enough to give you an anxiety attack (if you exist that is).

It reminds me of the insomniac agnostic dyslexic who lay awake at night wondering if there was a dog.

I believe we've started a conversation here! And it didn't even need a starting topic. Good effort boys and girls. And since we're all in the UK I guess it's only natural that it's about the weather... and the Bible... :confused:

Anyway how do I know that you're not all just figments of my egoistic imagination?? For all I know, I've just unwittingly created six imaginary friends who will now haunt me for the duration of my cyclingforums life.

Originally posted by pineapple
I believe we've started a conversation here! And it didn't even need a starting topic. Good effort boys and girls. And since we're all in the UK I guess it's only natural that it's about the weather... and the Bible... :confused:

Anyway how do I know that you're not all just figments of my egoistic imagination?? For all I know, I've just unwittingly created six imaginary friends who will now haunt me for the duration of my cyclingforums life.

Anyone ?
Is there a Jesuit in the house who can work just what the hell it is we're talking about here ?

Originally posted by limerickman
Anyone ?
Is there a Jesuit in the house who can work just what the hell it is we're talking about here ?

I think we're talking about the lack of a subject to talk about.

And since we're all in the UK I guess it's only natural that it's about the weather... and the Bible... :confused:

Just to make things even worse, Pineapple, I'm in the UK. This means that I'm an imaginary interloper - be scared, be very scared.

Where's everyone gone? I've been sitting here for months waiting for something to wait for. Bugger, I think they've all gone away. Oh well, I'll just sit here a little bit more and see if they're going to come back.

Oh well, I'll just sit here a little bit more and see if they're going to come back.
Well, I've waited long enough. That's it, I'm off. If you need me, I'll be down at the Pub.

Eoin

Well, I've waited long enough. That's it, I'm off. If you need me, I'll be down at the Pub.

Eoin

Hmm you waited quite a long time then... Must have been quite a boring 22 hours and 29 minutes. Not really worth it considering we're all just imaginary friends.

Whereabouts in the UK are you anyway?

Eoin

Enjoy those imaginary pints !

Hmm you waited quite a long time then... Must have been quite a boring 22 hours and 29 minutes. Not really worth it considering we're all just imaginary friends.

Whereabouts in the UK are you anyway?

It was actually the most exciting time I've had in ages. As for the UK, I lied. I'm a Kiwi living in Malaysia. I guess if you extended the thought, you could say that I'm a Commonwealth Citizen living in an ex-colony. I'm not sure if that gives me enough kudos to be allowed to post on this exulted thread, but we did help out in the Great (?) War.