UK and Europe · Public discussion

london cheap cycling gear

Started by Lonnyz · · Last activity · 3 posts · 1,164 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
6 December 2003
Last activity
8 December 2003
Original author
Lonnyz
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,164
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi all,

    Going to be in London next weekend and I am in need of some winter gear, bib tights etc. Just
    wondering if anyone could recommend a good cycling shop to visit in London or if there is any good
    discount sports shops there I should check out. My budget is not too big so I'd like to pick up some
    cheap gear if at all possible, Cheers, Joe.

  2. "lonnyz" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Hi all,

    Going to be in London next weekend and I am in need of some winter gear,


    bib

    Quoted message said:

    tights etc. Just wondering if anyone could recommend a good cycling shop


    to

    Quoted message said:

    visit in London or if there is any good discount sports shops there I


    should

    Quoted message said:

    check out. My budget is not too big so I'd like to pick up some cheap gear if at all possible,
    Cheers, Joe.

    Not a lot is cheap in London! - where are you coming from to compare with?

    One store that is usually reasonably priced, although the range may be limited, is the very big
    Decathlon store at Surrey Quays (just by the Jubilee tube station)

    RG

  3. on-one.co.ukitalianlycra.html are offering what looks like a good deal. A LS
    shirt, SS shirt, Bib shorts,
    3/4's, Gillet and Beanie for £125

    I'm not connected to them but just noticed the deal on their site.

    Regards Dave

    "lonnyz" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Hi all,

    Going to be in London next weekend and I am in need of some winter gear,


    bib

    Quoted message said:

    tights etc. Just wondering if anyone could recommend a good cycling shop


    to

    Quoted message said:

    visit in London or if there is any good discount sports shops there I


    should

    Quoted message said:

    check out. My budget is not too big so I'd like to pick up some cheap gear if at all possible,
    Cheers, Joe.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.