London commute - Which single speed bike?

In message <1i9r1zi.1kgk3sl1c3zw7cN%[email protected]>
[email protected] (Roger Merriman) wrote:

> to get up the the hill to the star and garter at the best of times

A pity you can't approach the summit from Richmond Park on a daily
basis; I suspect you have to reluctantly climb the steepest shortest
route, though.

--
Charles
Brompton P6R-Plus; CarryFreedom -YL, in Motspur Park

<[email protected]> wrote:

> In message <1i9r1zi.1kgk3sl1c3zw7cN%[email protected]>
> [email protected] (Roger Merriman) wrote:
>
> > to get up the the hill to the star and garter at the best of times

> A pity you can't approach the summit from Richmond Park on a daily
> basis; I suspect you have to reluctantly climb the steepest shortest
> route, though.

sometimes i do, it rather depends where and and at what time i'm going
though. i did most day last week, had some lovely crisp ones.

roger
--
www.rogermerriman.com