london cycle ride 5th/6th july?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Andy B, Jun 30, 2003.

  1. Andy B

    Andy B Guest

    i saw an advert for a ride some time back but can't find any more details about it. Can anyone
    assist? I did a google but not a drop.

    Tags:

  2. Rg

    Rg Guest

    "Andy B" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > i saw an advert for a ride some time back but can't find any more details about it. Can anyone
    > assist? I did a google but not a drop.

    Do you mean the London-Oxford on Sunday 6 July ? - details are on the bike-events site - I
    think it's in aid of British Heart Foundation (it meets up with the Birmingham-Oxford ride on
    the same day)

    RG

  3. Martin

    Martin Guest

  4. Elyob

    Elyob Guest

    "RG" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Andy B" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > i saw an advert for a ride some time back but can't find any more details about it. Can anyone
    > > assist? I did a google but not a drop.
    >
    > Do you mean the London-Oxford on Sunday 6 July ? - details are on the bike-events site - I think
    > it's in aid of British Heart Foundation (it
    meets
    > up with the Birmingham-Oxford ride on the same day)

    There is a London only one on Sunday 6th July. I'm doing it, but have no idea on details. Someone
    else entered my name. Not sure if it's the one that crosses all the bridges or not.

  5. Rg

    Rg Guest

    "elyob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "RG" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Andy B" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > i saw an advert for a ride some time back but can't find any more details about it. Can anyone
    > > > assist? I did a google but not a drop.
    > >
    > > Do you mean the London-Oxford on Sunday 6 July ? - details are on the bike-events site - I think
    > > it's in aid of British Heart Foundation (it
    > meets
    > > up with the Birmingham-Oxford ride on the same day)
    > >

    > There is a London only one on Sunday 6th July. I'm doing it, but have no idea on details. Someone
    > else entered my name. Not sure if it's the one that crosses all the bridges or not.

    Nope - the bridges one was on 1 June (and it was a great day - we were there!)

    RG

  6. Paul M \

    Paul M \ Guest

    news:f1523bf.030[email protected]...