London cyclists - tonight

John Hearns

Guest
Just a reminder to London cyclists. Its not too late to join the ride to see the dawn from Primrose
Hill on the longest day.

Gather at Bar Italia in Frith Street, Soho at 3am Saturday morning
(ie. in a few hour time - after midnight tonight, Friday). Ride up to Primrose Hill to see the
dawn at 04:45

>Just a reminder to London cyclists. Its not too late to join the ride to see the dawn from Primrose
>Hill on the longest day.

That sounds like a good one! I hope the weather holds.

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
h$**$*$el$**e$n$**$d$**$o$*$t**$$s$**$im$mo$ns*@a$**o$l.c$$*o$*m*$ by getting rid of the
overdependence on money and fame
~~~~~~~~~~

"John Hearns" <[email protected]> wrote:

| Just a reminder to London cyclists. Its not too late to join the ride to see the dawn from
| Primrose Hill on the longest day.
|
| Gather at Bar Italia in Frith Street, Soho at 3am Saturday morning
| (ie. in a few hour time - after midnight tonight, Friday). Ride up to Primrose Hill to see the
| dawn at 04:45

You'll probably have to dodge the druids etc to get to the top, but it's well worth it. Then have a
latte at the Polish/pink cafe opposite Shepards (sp?) when it opens. I used to have the flat over
it. Excellent place to live, albeit very expensive (I was a telecommuting freelance programmer in
those days). It was odd wheeling my bike loaded with Safeways shopping through all the crowded
pavement tables to my front door. I got my revenge by over-watering the plants on the balcony...

--
Patrick Herring, Sheffield, UK http://www.anweald.co.uk

"John Hearns" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Just a reminder to London cyclists. Its not too late to join the ride to see the dawn from
> Primrose Hill on the longest day.
>
> Gather at Bar Italia in Frith Street, Soho at 3am Saturday morning
> (ie. in a few hour time - after midnight tonight, Friday). Ride up to Primrose Hill to see the
> dawn at 04:45

Gah, just got semi-held after attempting a purchase on Soho Square.

Gotta be said, "I'm too drunk to say anything" is a pretty-much-well ignored defense. Time to keep
my head down for a couple of months...

Thomas.

> Just a reminder to London cyclists. Its not too late to join the ride to see the dawn from
> Primrose Hill on the longest day.

Give the dawn my regards. In December you could see the dawn by getting up at a much more
reasonable hour.

Jeremy Parker

"Patrick Herring" <ph@$pamblock.anweald.co.uk> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "John Hearns" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> | Just a reminder to London cyclists. Its not too late to join the ride to see the dawn from
> | Primrose Hill on the longest day.

> You'll probably have to dodge the druids etc to get to the top, but it's well worth it.

not. They seemed a little surprised to find 200 cyclists looking down on them.

Lovely weather, sunrise clearly visible and in east.