London markets - second-hand bikes

Matthew Myatt

Guest
Hello all,

Does anyone know of any markets (or other places) in London that are particularly good for buying
second-hand bikes?

Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

Mat

Matthew Myatt wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Does anyone know of any markets (or other places) in London that are particularly good for buying
> second-hand bikes?
>
> Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

I was recommended that Brick Lane market would be good for secondhand bicycles. The day I went there
were two or three traders with bicycles, but all of them were either old junk or new junk. I haven't
been since, but I can't recommend it on my experience.

--
Jim Price

http://www.jimprice.dsl.pipex.com

Aye!.

In article <[email protected]>, one of infinite monkeys
at the keyboard of "Matthew Myatt" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Does anyone know of any markets (or other places) in London that are particularly good for buying
> second-hand bikes?

Psst ... 'ere mate, wanna buy a luvverly pair of wheels?

If the question means you've had a bike stolen, good luck. If it means you're trying to get one off
your hands .. the opposite. If neither of the above, be very careful!

--
Axis of Evil: Whose economy needs ever more wars? Arms Exports $bn: USA 14.2, UK 5.1, vs France 1.5,
Germany 0.8 (The Economist, July 2002)