London Rickshaw company win court case

Elyob

Guest
Taxi drivers said they'd broken the law as they were costing them business ... "Taxis are highly
regulated" "[Rickshaws} are trying to muscle in on the market" What a crock. I hope the taxis carry
the bail of hay in their boot as required by law ....

elyob wrote:
> Taxi drivers said they'd broken the law as they were costing them business ... "Taxis are highly
> regulated" "[Rickshaws} are trying to muscle in on the market" What a crock.

Agreed. I can't see the harm in them ...except they get in the way of normal cyclists. Not that I
mind, really.

> I hope the taxis carry the bail of hay in their boot as required by law ....

They're not, actually. It's a nice little myth.

--
~PB FA: 62cm Ti frame: http://tinyurl.com/6stt

elyob <[email protected]> wrote:
> Taxi drivers said they'd broken the law as they were costing them business ... "Taxis are highly
> regulated" "[Rickshaws} are trying to muscle in on the market" What a crock. I hope the taxis
> carry the bail of hay in their boot as required by law ....

IIRC they lost in Cambridge and rickshaws are no more.

Tony

--
http://www.raven-family.com

"I don't want any yes-men around me. I want everybody to tell me the truth even if it costs them
their job."

Samuel Goldwyn